URL/Smack Presents Banned: Shotgun Suge vs. X-Factor

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trash battle
xfactor round were skippable and suge's were mediocre

Pretty much. Sounds like they wrote for the battle the day before, especially Suge, his delivery flat out carried him because he was saying mediocre shyt, and X was saying a bunch of nothing all battle

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Never been impressed with Suge, don’t know that I ever will be but X-Factor’s trash. Both of em lost this battle.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mediocre battle. X was actually pretty good vs Jerry wess and now he was wack again here. Suge did enough but nothing special

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Suge with the easy 3-0 but xfactor has some slept on shyt in his second and his 3rd was pretty good.

Suge's second was good. Not sure why people saying suge was wack.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suge with the easy 3-0 but xfactor has some slept on shyt in his second and his 3rd was pretty good.

i woudnt say he was wack but i think theres smthg to the fact x factor wasnt seen as doing well, so suge either may have taken his foot off the gas aggression wise or its just a bias in fans heads knowing that suge doesnt need to be great. it makes us view his performance as less than what it is, but i also think he wasnt great but he was good, but i dont even blame him. he was actually better than i thought he would be vs someone that prob hardly motivates him like x factor

x factor is actually not bad given the fact hes not still in the battle scene. he can still put together words really well and some if his shyt was fire and not outdated at all, the descending shyt was crazy. but his performance is just, it lacks a ton, you cant compete with the bigger names with that level of performance. theres like almost no aggression whatsoever. and he does have a lot of obc, though like i said, not a ton considering hes not in the battle scene. theres people that are active that say more old shyt. but i think in the first he had a diabetic line, like nah x

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

I haven't really been seeing any comments saying that Suge was wack tho besides the one in this thread. Most of the comments on Twitter and Youtube have Suge 3-0 or 2-1. nikkas is more disappointed in X-Factor because "Banned" is supposed to be a grudge match and he let Suge walk all over him.

IMO this battle makes Suge look good and shows how far he's come as a battle rapper. The angle X used in his 1st backfired on him. Yea, Suge used to be in people's top 5 worst battle rappers list now he's beatin shyt down your leg with 50% effort. Easily one of the most improved battle rappers from that era. The bad sportsmanship by X-Factor during the battle and after the battle ain't helpin him either. He's been crying since this shyt dropped. Check his timeline.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lmao this one of the worst battles I ever seen.