URLTV Presents: Kings vs Queens IV live on Caffeine 3/19/2023 (3PM EST)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
40 Barrs hasn't been the best since Surf was a commentator.

Hustle has had back to back to back flawless performances. I don't know if I will ever believe she does it all herself, but when Hustle hits that stage we expect way more from her than we do 40. 40 just has to get through her material for some of y'all to give her the 3-0. Hustle is putting on a show consistently.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even close to hustle at all. nikkas need to get off 40. She chokes every fukking battle. Her shyt aint crazy when she not choking.
You think Hustle got a better pen than 40?

I think Hustle is by far the best female battler but lyrically 40 is incredible, her voice/delivery is ass tho for the most part...and of course all the stumblin and fumblin.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Hustle has had back to back to back flawless performances. I don't know if I will ever believe she does it all herself, but when Hustle hits that stage we expect way more from her than we do 40. 40 just has to get through her material for some of y'all to give her the 3-0. Hustle is putting on a show consistently.
No, every time 40 gets through her material, somebody gets beat. Men and women. She just beat Ill Will. Hustle is very good, but she sells a lot of ehh lines.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may have been sleeping on Geechi’s podcast. I listened to their recap episode of Kings vs Queens and it was pretty good.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Been saying Hustle is top 2. Only one i would put over Hustle is Hart. And honestly its hard to do that now. Hart isn't as active as Hustle and she just lost to Chetta of all people.

Hustle legit hasn't loss to a female since the 40 battle. She beat both Couture and Coffee imo(Yes i know the coffee battle didn't finish) And has clear wins against Viixen Myverse and Shooney.

And while i did have 40 beating Hustle 40 also has way more losses the Hustle.

Anyway I'm rewatching this event and Twork did Coffee filthy. God damn.

Last edited: