URLTV presents NOME 12 Live on Caffeine 3PM EST, July 9th, 2022

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Cortez, Jey the Nightwing, Burke Bucks, Big T, Fuse The General
He was also beating shyt down Fonz’s leg outside of the choke in the second. That first had Fonz unsettled and people still use that shyt as an angle against him.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
He won't do that...his content would look/sound stupid against a Clips. He seems to wanna stay with the guys that talk that struggle/street shyt and just out do them in that. He isn't gonna lock in with Nitty or Daylyt or Lux or JC or even DNA for that matter, those are style clashes that definitely will not play to his strengths. Chess is a pen but he is in Eazy's lane, talks that struggle street pain shyt, so it made sense for him.

He'll probably do Calicoe, Geechi and Surf next, in that order...probably throw Swamp somewhere in there too. I personally wanna see him in there with Ace...Ace on his A...I'm betting whatever on Ace if it happens.

Eazy just said he wants the clips battle. He knows the fans have him losing to Cal and Clips.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ez and cal is a sure thing? When is this again? Gotta make sure I don’t miss this card. Who got the lineup?