URLTV Presents Super Fight Live on Caffeine 6 PM EST 1/8/22

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Surf/GT fans are the most delusional, follower ass nikkas in BR. They just wait for Surf to tell them how to feel and think, and they just do it. Weird as hell.

Yeah as much as I like my favorites in the game like Verb, Lux, and Danny…I just can’t let them tell me what to think and feel. Feels off to me.

superchoops

All Star
Daps
missed the event, but watched Danny/Roc last night and JC/Charron this morning

Danny 2-1 1st and 2nd. 2nd is close too but the 1st is such a blowout that it prolly makes the 2nd not seem close when you can't rewind

JC 2-1, possible gentleman's. Charron didn't let the non-reaction fukk him up in the 2nd and 3rd round which was good considering how JC's 2nd was hitting.

Was that making hoods uncomfortable for you bar the bar of the night?

Heard Lu choked/stunk up the place, burrus/swave was never gonna be watchable. is Serius/Chilla worth sitting through?

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
missed the event, but watched Danny/Roc last night and JC/Charron this morning

Danny 2-1 1st and 2nd. 2nd is close too but the 1st is such a blowout that it prolly makes the 2nd not seem close when you can't rewind

JC 2-1, possible gentleman's. Charron didn't let the non-reaction fukk him up in the 2nd and 3rd round which was good considering how JC's 2nd was hitting.

Was that making hoods uncomfortable for you bar the bar of the night?

Heard Lu choked/stunk up the place, burrus/swave was never gonna be watchable. is Serius/Chilla worth sitting through?
Hammertime or yes my son, now walk towards it.

Also, Roc recycled the good part of his 3rd, so that's a clear 30

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Hammertime or yes my son, now walk towards it.

Also, Roc recycled the good part of his 3rd, so that's a clear 30

Danny kind of got this from Twork (most likely didnt know it was a twitter bar), but JC did it first (and better) vs Tay Roc

We got robbed, then got Roc, it’s a fast life
They tried to save him, ask Christ, it’s gone be a fast night
Now listen, it’s gates up there, and the only way to get a spot when they open is to follow yo slogan, “That’s light!”

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Danny kind of got this from Twork (most likely didnt know it was a twitter bar), but JC did it first (and better) vs Tay Roc

We got robbed, then got Roc, it’s a fast life
They tried to save him, ask Christ, it’s gone be a fast night
Now listen, it’s gates up there, and the only way to get a spot when they open is to follow yo slogan, “That’s light!”
I believe you, but I think Danny's is better. The way it was written hit incredibly hard. Look at Roc's face. He knew what was happening to him. This might have been his 2nd worse loss behind Clips 1. At worst it's 3rd behind that and Daylyt. The Daylt battle felt a bit less lopsided to me. I think somehow Roc fooled himself into thinking he could basic gun bar and old ass kids/wife angle Danny and it went completely left. He should have known Danny would be out for blood after the NOME failure and calling him out for so long.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I believe you, but I think Danny's is better. The way it was written hit incredibly hard. Look at Roc's face. He knew what was happening to him. This might have been his 2nd worse loss behind Clips 1. At worst it's 3rd behind that and Daylyt. The Daylt battle felt a bit less lopsided to me. I think somehow Roc fooled himself into thinking he could basic gun bar and old ass kids/wife angle Danny and it went completely left. He should have known Danny would be out for blood after the NOME failure and calling him out for so long.

Roc stupid and he really shouldn't have took the battle. Im glad Danny got the look (Danny stan here) but he just took a loss to somebody he been clowning and hating on for YEARS. And it aint like Danny isnt already a dangerous opponent, but the fact he REALLY wants this shyt just makes look like an even dumber decision. TBH I think the Daylyt whooping was the worst, then this is 2nd.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Roc stupid and he really shouldn't have took the battle. Im glad Danny got the look (Danny stan here) but he just took a loss to somebody he been clowning and hating on for YEARS. And it aint like Danny isnt already a dangerous opponent, but the fact he REALLY wants this shyt just makes look like an even dumber decision. TBH I think the Daylyt whooping was the worst, then this is 2nd.
Clips 1