US MILITARY AIRMEN MICHAEL GILES DENIED STAND YOUR GROUND DEFENSE IN FLORIDA, SENTENCED TO 25 YRS

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
blacks need to get off the liberal "guns are evil" shyt and start arming themselves like these whites folks have been doing for decades.
This is what I'm always tellin' nikkaz
tumblr_inline_mkv8qi1ETV1qz4rgp.jpg

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we have a complete, non-biased article, please? :comeon:

I'll wait for more facts before passing judgment......

From what I'm reading, it seems like this nikka endangered the lives of random, innocent people in that crowd by randomly shooting to "scare everyone away" from him, just because he saw people fighting each other and was afraid that he'd have to fight too. We don't even know if he was hit hard enough to warrant taking out a gun. It doesn't even seem like he knew who he was trying to shoot.

If anyone can produce anything to show that I'm wrong about any of the above, please be my guest

This is an unpopular opinion but (assuming you're not trolling) I salute that you're an independent thinker. The article is biased and designed to rile people up (although that doesn't neccesarily mean the info is false), but I too would like to see more info on the case just out of curiosity. I searched the whole web and this is the only article I could find not attached to the "Free Michael Giles" campaign. In it, it says 3 people were injured, a fact not mentioned in the original post.

The Following is a press release from TPD:
Friday, February 6 at approximately 2:03 a.m. the Tallahassee Police Department responded to 2122 West Pensacola Street, Club Episodes, in reference to a shooting incident.

Upon arrival officers learned that an argument occurred between two groups of people inside the club and security personnel made everyone involved leave the business. The argument continued outside in the parking lot and escalated into a physical confrontation.

One male, Michael Giles, began shooting a handgun. Three adult males received non-life-threatening injuries. The suspect fled but was located by police officers in a nearby parking lot at 2101 West Pensacola Street.

An investigator from the Violent Crimes Unit (VCU) responded and at the conclusion of the investigation, Giles was arrested and transported to the Leon County Jail. The three victims of the gunshot wounds were transported to a local hospital.

This is all of the information that has been released at this time.

We will bring you more details and a picture when they become available.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/83712532.html

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
That nikka (again, strictly going by the article posted here) basically almost fukked around and did this:

Y0J45.gif

Only difference is he thankfully didn't get "the wrong person" with his gun, but still.....some innocent person could've died because of his actions

He didn't even know who allegedly hit him from behind, so he pulls out the heat and shoots? :what: That is NOT standing your ground.

If you or anyone else has a problem with the laws in Florida and how they effect these people who shoot guns randomly and risk harming innocent other people around them, then raise your voices up and take action to change those laws....

But you can't say "fukk Florida" and expect that in itself to change something about it that you don't like. Stevie Wonder is doing more with his boycott than any nikka on here complaining about cacs, and posting that Bugs Bunny gif

But here's the funny thing: when Zimmerman was on trial, nikkas was REVELLING in the fact that if he was found guilty he'd be doing serious time even with the minimum sentence, because of those SAME Florida laws :ohhh:......hmmmmm.....
:russ:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This is an unpopular opinion but (assuming you're not trolling) I salute that you're an independent thinker. The article is biased and designed to rile people up (although that doesn't neccesarily mean the info is false), but I too would like to see more info on the case just out of curiosity. I searched the whole web and this is the only article I could find not attached to the "Free Michael Giles" campaign. In it, it says 3 people were injured, a fact not mentioned in the original post.

The Following is a press release from TPD:
Friday, February 6 at approximately 2:03 a.m. the Tallahassee Police Department responded to 2122 West Pensacola Street, Club Episodes, in reference to a shooting incident.

Upon arrival officers learned that an argument occurred between two groups of people inside the club and security personnel made everyone involved leave the business. The argument continued outside in the parking lot and escalated into a physical confrontation.

One male, Michael Giles, began shooting a handgun. Three adult males received non-life-threatening injuries. The suspect fled but was located by police officers in a nearby parking lot at 2101 West Pensacola Street.

An investigator from the Violent Crimes Unit (VCU) responded and at the conclusion of the investigation, Giles was arrested and transported to the Leon County Jail. The three victims of the gunshot wounds were transported to a local hospital.

This is all of the information that has been released at this time.

We will bring you more details and a picture when they become available.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/83712532.html

were they shot by his gun though? The article in the op states the police ignored witness accounts of hearing other gunshots

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
were they shot by his gun though? The article in the op states the police ignored witness accounts of hearing other gunshots

That's the thing, there's not much info about this case out there and the accounts that are available are conflicting. The story in the OP says:

Michael had a legal right to carry and conceal. He has been trained to handle a fire arm by the United States Airforce and was in an area he had a legal right to be. He was attacked, and defended himself. He feared that the angry mob would turn on him and he would be killed or seriously injured. He fired a warning shot to get away from his attackers, and is now serving a 25 year sentence in Florida. The only bullet found showed no evidence of hitting anyone. The state ignored witnesses statements of multiple gun shots being fired during the fight.

This gives the impression that he shot in the air or something.

But on the justiceformike.com site it says

In his desperate attempt to gain the opportunity to move away, he fired his legally registered weapon and accidentally struck, but did not seriously injure, his attacker in the leg.

Not the same thing as a warning shot.