US wants to surround China with missiles – but can’t find Asian country to host them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine your cousin come out of town and gives you a gun to post up on some nikkas block HE dont like, but that nikka hit like tyson and got more guns than you got hair follicles. Yeah maybe i dont like them either but they're GONNA come see me, they MIGHT see you, but prolly not. Quit instigating and spin the block your damn self, shyt.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth

Most recently, AMLO has been calling out US imperialism and essentially saying that there would be no war in Ukraine if the Biden and NATO didn’t instigate.

Also, he boycotted Biden’s “Summit of the Americas” in LA last week because the Biden administration didn’t invite Cuba, Venezuela, nor Nicaragua. A few other Latin nations boycotted him too.

World leaders don’t really fukk with Biden like that at all.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success #1200Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy
we aint begging for shyt...
I see what you saying
mismanaged tf out of the country now time to rev up the war machine and cull the population and get the economy boomin like the good ol days :smugbiden:
These old CACs getting flashbacks like we do for 90's rap

I almost forgot the literal "bread lines" at the beginning of COVID

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Imagine your cousin come out of town and gives you a gun to post up on some nikkas block HE dont like, but that nikka hit like tyson and got more guns than you got hair follicles. Yeah maybe i dont like them either but they're GONNA come see me, they MIGHT see you, but prolly not. Quit instigating and spin the block your damn self, shyt.
:russ:
It's like your cousin from out of town saying ey, I don't like your next door neighbor.go handle that

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
bfab4141bda58d7c797c9bde122f43e4--tupac-shakur-thug-life.jpg