UTA (Hollywood Talent Agency) - Buys Stake In Rich Paul's Klutch Sports

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
why wouldn't I support things I view as positive? why are you seemingly so upset that people don't hate LeBron like you do? If you wish KD to get more shine then perhaps you should talk to his fans, stans, and haters as they are the groups that keep threads afloat.

and please keep your proclivities to yourself

How am I hating on Bron? My first post in this thread was giving Rich Paul props. As a matter fact, in the thread a few months ago about Rich Paul's cover story in SI, I was the FIRST poster in that thread to give RP props for making $10k a week selling jerseys, and that was on the 5th page of the fukking thread while everyone else was criticizing him. This don't got shyt to do with hate. Everyone on this forum has seen the fake pro black posturing by LeGBT fans.

And just to clarify for your dumbass, LeGBT doesn't include Bron himself, so if I'm shytting on his fans I'm not shytting on him. Trust me, Bron himself would never associate with you dikkriding fakkits.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Thats why I specified "sports" in my initial comment that you get quoted. On this subforum it's only the LeGBT who bring up the black shyt for everything when in reality they really don't care about it. nikkas were the other thread saying Rich Paul was above criticism because he was black while at the very same time saying it doesn't matter that guys like Noel and Morris got less money than they could've because they are average players and who cares about them :mjlol:.

If you're telling me that isn't a trend with LeGBT on this subforum, you don't come here often or just being purposely obtuse.
watch me make fun of people who are a reflection of myself

Karume

All Star
Daps
How am I hating on Bron? My first post in this thread was giving Rich Paul props. As a matter fact, in the thread a few months ago about Rich Paul's cover story in SI, I was the FIRST poster in that thread to give RP props for making $10k a week selling jerseys, and that was on the 5th page of the fukking thread while everyone else was criticizing him. This don't got shyt to do with hate. Everyone on this forum has seen the fake pro black posturing by LeGBT fans.

And just to clarify for your dumbass, LeGBT doesn't include Bron himself, so if I'm shytting on his fans I'm not shytting on him. Trust me, Bron himself would never associate with you dikkriding fakkits.
your arms must be really heavy from those feelings you caught...…...lol