Utah Jazz owner makes pregame speech reminding fans to not be racist

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
NBA told all 30 teams to make some sort of psa or do this..sad that she has to go out and remind grown ups not to be racist but Utah has a history and this wont do shyt. She should do a better job at kicking them out though instead of handing out yellow cards like its football

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
having a reputation of having racist fans hurts their bottom line as an organization...so ya I don’t doubt this was more about her than anything else...still glad more shame is being brought to that piece of shyt cac and his wife tho :shaq:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NBA told all 30 teams to make some sort of psa or do this..sad that she has to go out and remind grown ups not to be racist but Utah has a history and this wont do shyt. She should do a better job at kicking them out though instead of handing out yellow cards like its football

Makes sense for the NBA to do it because they don't want to fukk up the bag! Someone who is racist has that demonic shyt in their hearts, but what this particular owner is telling her fans is to stay on code and keep their feelings to themselves while at her stadium.

She doesn't want superstar caliber Black players to boycoot her team, even if she feels the same as many of her fans. If I had a kid who had NBA talent, I wouldn't want him to play for Utah for obvious reasons, so yeah...

The NBA like any major sports league doesn't want any negative publicity, especially when their cash cows continues to generate massive wealth for them...

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Her late husband Larry Miller, who owned a TV station and movie theaters and left the team to her when he died...

Larry H. Miller - Wikipedia

Do as I say not as I do, brehs :sas1:

The Miller family basically owns half of Utah, and has car dealerships all across the country. The company I work for sets them up. Their family is crazy powerful and racist mo mos