Vic Mensa - There’s A Lot Going On (Discussion Thread)

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll really feeling this? This is the worst project I've heard this year and I was a big fan of his previous work

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
wow very, very underwhelming! Didn't even know this was dropping but had much higher expectations after hearing his recent freestyles and features...

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
this thread should've went deep. I like some of vic shyt.

favorite lyrics from the album

The same year my mother's water broke on 57th St Mama Mensah knew she raised a very special man Young Muhammad in the ring with the power in my hands To defy the federation like Ali in Vietnam The Roc is still alive, throw your diamonds up again - Dynasty

Now here I am talking 'bout a revolution And I can't even spare a dollar to the movement But I'm in the strip club spending dollars on that movement I guess we all got room for improvement - Shades of Blue

Cleaned out my closet, I got rid of all of my demons If you learn one thing from my journey, nikka it's don't stop believing When this shyt got so suffocating I could barely even keep breathing Wrote my wrongs all in this song now I'd like to welcome y'all to my season - There's Alot Going On