Viceland Live Canceled

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
https://www.variety.com/2019/tv/news/viceland-vice-live-canceled-1203190300/amp/

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Hacks couldn’t last six weeks.

The funniest shyt is the hosts keep going “onto bigger and better things” as if this wasn’t the peak of their hipster wave. They won’t find another major audience for their bourgeoise, memey, middle-class bullshyt. I wish TV had a stock market so I could buy put options in shows I know will fail.

Desus and Mero are somewhere laughing their asses off :russ:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I made a whole ass thread on this show the other day. shyt waaasssnnn'ttt funny. At all. It seems like it got slightly better, but still seemed sloppy. I do think its kinda wild that they bailed on it already. They really had no faith in their own show.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I made a whole ass thread on this show the other day. shyt waaasssnnn'ttt funny. At all. It seems like it got slightly better, but still seemed sloppy. I do think its kinda wild that they bailed on it already. They really had no faith in their own show.
They say they’re going to expand the ASAP twelevy sports desk :mjlol:

The guy literally can’t even read the jokes they write for him. His personality is fine, but Jesus Christ his comic timing is way tf off.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man once Desus and Mero left, I quit watching that channel. The only other slow I really liked on there was black market with Michael k Williams from the wire.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
They say they’re going to expand the ASAP twelevy sports desk :mjlol:

The guy literally can’t even read the jokes they write for him. His personality is fine, but Jesus Christ his comic timing is way tf off.
Lol. shyt is shocking. That’s why that station is trash. shyt makes no sense.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
They should've gave Desus and Mero the bag and then some...I haven't watched that channel since...and that's what they get for booting them off air as soon as they announced the Showtime deal...