Video: Beanie Sigel on Drink Champs

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I like N.O.R.E's 3 rappers theory. For Nas it would be Tragedy, Kool G, and Rakim

It's always been that way...at least from the 90s until like mid 2000s. It's a mix rappers are a mix of the c/o '87, and someone from around their way.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Watched this interview on the strength of of the tk Kirtland beanie Siegel thread.

damn beanie really did fukk his own self up and I’m glad he is self aware and holds him self accountable.

nikka was bout to pull a gun on Lyor lmaoooo

this my first drink champs as well and that nikka Nore some how surpassed the jokes I see about him on this board. nikka wanna clap every 5-10 mjnutes and talk about random shyt. :dahell:

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched this interview on the strength of of the tk Kirtland beanie Siegel thread.

damn beanie really did fukk his own self up and I’m glad he is self aware and holds home self accountable.

nikka was bout to pull a gon on Lyor lmaoooo

this my first drink champs as well and that nikka Nore some how surpassed the jokes I see about him on this board. nikka wanna clap every 5-10 mjnutes and talk about random shyt. :dahell:

It's funny

Even after all this came out from Beans mouth

Alot of people still blame others for him not getting to stardom

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
It's crazy that people think that anyone besides Beans fukked his shyt up.

Outside of Suge Knight, Beans is 1B when it comes to fukked up potential in Hip Hop...

Guess the West Coast, East Coast beef will never die

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

damn beanie really did fukk his own self up and I’m glad he is self aware and holds him self accountable.

nikka was bout to pull a gun on Lyor lmaoooo

:francis: and this was one of his chiller episodes