TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
africa it's people it's music it's culture it's faith

she's standing on it like a platform to elevate herself

i want to see those truly responsible get praised first

She turning into Drake, imitating other cultures for record sales, I'm not a fan either.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
africa it's people it's music it's culture it's faith

she's standing on it like a platform to elevate herself

i want to see those truly responsible get praised first

To be fair. Folks been begging Beyonce to use her platform to encourage more of this imagery for years :pachaha: both her and Hov used to get called out all the time for that​

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
She turning into Drake, imitating other cultures for record sales, I'm not a fan either.

The video is based on a visual afrobeat inspired album she curated (last year) based on The Lion King. It’s a modernized retelling of the story.. which draws its roots from West Africa. It’s apart of the narrative. Drake’s inclusion of african elements on views was sporadic and a bit random. Doesn’t seem like its for record sales.. she spent over 50 million for them film and the album itself flopped. Hasn’t even hit platinum yet.. She wouldn’t alienate her biggest consumer demo (white women) making black art at this magnitude for something as miniscule and dead as record sales

OT: Ghana stand up! that zanka choreo was cold. She did her research it seems ..a lot of nods here. Where can I watch the film?

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
The video is based on a visual afrobeat inspired album she curated (last year) based on The Lion King. It’s a modernized retelling of the story.. which draws its roots from West Africa. It’s apart of the narrative. Drake’s inclusion of african elements on views was sporadic and a bit random. Doesn’t seem like its for record sales.. she spent over 50 million for them film and the album itself flopped. Hasn’t even hit platinum yet.. She wouldn’t alienate her biggest consumer demo (white women) making black art at this magnitude for something as miniscule and dead as record sales

OT: Ghana stand up! that zanka choreo was cold. She did her research it seems ..a lot of nods here. Where can I watch the film?

Disney+