Video: D. Wade responds to Paul Pierce sayin he’s better: 'I Won't Put Another Black Man Down'

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Paul Pierce is a goofy guy on tv but he's easily a 1st ballot hall of famer. In their primes they would give each other nothing but buckets. Wade had an actual rivalry with him on the court with heatles so I'll give him a pass for the petty non-petty response.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I mean Wade is recognized as the 3rd best 2 Guard of all time by many, delusional brehs or Miami Stans say 2nd best... when do you hear the same said for McGrady? :jbhmm:

People just say it. But was he better than Tmac by much. Or Pierce. Im probably team wade but he was not on another tier above them

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
why the fukk did this Wade/Pierce comparison become such an issue in the 1st place :gucci:

Because it’s this false narrative that Wade is on a Jordan or Kobe tier of player so they feel the comparison is/was disrespectful. Even though what Pierce said was 100% true. If he played with Shaq, Bron and Bosh in his prime, he would absolutely have more rings and be recognized as the better player.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
" I won't put another black man down"

But Pierce never put you down, he actually said Wade is the 3rd best SG ever. A player feeling like he is better than another player isn't disrespectful. That's that stupid bytch Gabby got him talking like that.