Video: McDonald's customer hit in the face with blender.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
And now she’s fired, looking for work, all because she didn’t want to give that chick her $17 back...

like do yall be thinking, or do yall think every black person that put themselves in a stupid situation is a victim?

chick was being calm and patient until old girl ignored her again... you not that busy to refund some shyt AND youre the manager?

AND your GM been told you to do that shyt?
FOH... yall love caping and giving excuses to the WRONG type of people.

30 minutes isnt shyt to you? What if she waited the hour then... getting ignored. What then?

No lie I had the same thing happen to me not 3 weeks ago. I went into a McDonald’s just to get a shake and stood in that mufukka at least 15 min waiting.

My personal philosophy is that one should live their life as boldly as one is prepared to accept the consequences for. Don’t matter if that lady had to wait an hr, once she started down the road of physicality she should’ve been prepared to go wherever that was gonna take her.

If I had four kids waiting in the car I would’ve left the food on the counter with my name with another employee and gotten their name, then told em I’d be back that next day to speak with someone in mgt that’s higher than the manager who’d ignored me.

Or, if I did take it on myself to get bold like old girl, you certainly wouldn’t see me on any news clips later playing the victim if I took the loss.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She still shouldn't have thrown the food. She crossed the line.
She shouldn’t have but the chick shouldn’t have had her waiting an hour for something that took 2 minutes and then tossed a blender while getting hit with a fry...

“But the apple juice hit me:sadbron:

“I asked the GM to talk to her:sadbron:

“Only managers have access to do refunds (she’s a manager):sadbron:

And now you’ll be unemployed for a few years... smart move genius

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No lie I had the same thing happen to me not 3 weeks ago. I went into a McDonald’s just to get a shake and stood in that mufukka at least 15 min waiting.

My personal philosophy is that one should live their life as boldly as one is prepared to accept the consequences for. Don’t matter if that lady had to wait an hr, once she started down the road of physicality she should’ve been prepared to go wherever that was gonna take her.

If I had four kids waiting in the car I would’ve left the food on the counter with my name with another employee and gotten their name, then told em I’d be back that next day to speak with someone in mgt that’s higher than the manager who’d ignored me.

Or, if I did take it on myself to get bold like old girl, you certainly wouldn’t see me on any news clips later playing the victim if I took the loss.
Bruh you wasnt standing in line for almost 30 minutes with your kids in the car while getting blatantly ignored all because THEY fukked up your order... did you?

most of you all leep missing the point of what I’m saying. It wasn’t like she just was waiting. Everyone has to wait for some shyt at some point. Issue was they fukked up. Its about customer service in the customer service industry. She she have thrown food, no, i never said that was cool.

but none of it happens if the woman behind the counter actually did her job

Daps
Amazing how people have the knee jerk reaction to defend corporations. Many of these replies act like she was on some entitled customer or angry Black woman shyt, when in fact, she remained calm for 20+ minutes and reached her breaking point twice. First, she just said fukk it, and was going to return the entire order...still calm and collected. After being ignored for that request, she snapped and crossed the line.

This situation is a hallmark example of escalation. A customer complaining about an order (whether you messed it up, or not) doesn’t make it right for you to stall and ignore them for 30 minutes. Being stalled for 30 minutes doesn’t make it right for you to throw your bags of food at the employees. Getting bags of food thrown at your doesn’t make it right for you to throw fukking blender at the customer. Bringing it step further, getting a blender thrown at you, even with the serious injuries incurred, didn’t make it warranted for her to go to her car and come back to shoot the employee.

Bottomline is that the employee’s escalated action is what caused damage and was reckless enough that it could’ve been much worse. Pay that woman. nikkas talking about accountability while trying to let the party that actually caused damage skirt theirs. :snoop:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Amazing how people have the knee jerk reaction to defend corporations. Many of these replies act like she was on some entitled customer or angry Black woman shyt, when in fact, she remained calm for 20+ minutes and reached her breaking point twice. First, she just said fukk it, and was going to return the entire order...still calm and collected. After being ignored for that request, she snapped and crossed the line.

This situation is a hallmark example of escalation. A customer complaining about an order (whether you messed it up, or not) doesn’t make it right for you to stall and ignore them for 30 minutes. Being stalled for 30 minutes doesn’t make it right for you to throw your bags of food at the employees. Getting bags of food thrown at your doesn’t make it right for you to throw fukking blender at the customer. Bringing it step further, getting a blender thrown at you, even with the serious injuries incurred, didn’t make it warranted for her to go to her car and come back to shoot the employee.

Bottomline is that the employee’s escalated action is what caused damage and was reckless enough that it could’ve been much worse. Pay that woman. nikkas talking about accountability while trying to let the party that actually caused damage skirt theirs. :snoop:

Once again why do y’all feel entitled to physically attack fast food workers? because you’ve reached your “boiling point”? There’s a lot of bad customer service everywhere but y’all only want to throw food and shyt on low wage fast food workers. If no one puts hands on each other it doesn’t escalate. She can ask for a manager or call corporate (who will give her a refund or gift card).

Daps
Once again why do y’all feel entitled to physically attack fast food workers?

You clearly didn’t read my post. Please, do quote the part where I said she was entitled to throw her food at the employee. Cuz I can quote the part where I said the exact opposite.

try reading before responding next time.