Video: SPACEGHOSTPURRP goes in on Tory Lanez, threatens to shoot him

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Not wise to do this but Tory Lanes is one of the most unlikeable people in all of entertainment

The embodiment of a fake tough foreigner putting on a fake American act :scust:

U hear more about him pissing people off than putting out hot music

I don't even pay attention to rap like that these days and I don't like this dude :hhh:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
This dude is cotton soft - all these little nikkas need is a good asswhoopin'. A few body shots. Maybe an elbow or two to the forehead. You don't even have to go too far and KO/sprawl them out. These little dudes would fold up like lawnchairs - just like that one "rapper" who just got beat on camera in NY

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not wise to do this but Tory Lanes is one of the most unlikeable people in all of entertainment

The embodiment of a fake tough foreigner putting on a fake American act :scust:

U hear more about him pissing people off than putting out hot music

I don't even pay attention to rap like that these days and I don't like this dude :hhh:
I fukk w his music but u ain’t lyin. nikka such a try hard, like on his album w the skits where they was robbing or selling drugs, I forget. Like really nikka? :comeon: Tryna convince people he was in them streets.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
A few months ago dude went on IG live and admitted he has autism/asperger's. he broke down and cried and said he hated that no one in his life ever told him something was wrong with him

I fukk with his music but shyt like this should not be humored anymore

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
toronto dudes are real try hards, man. Its nobody getting real money out there cept the Italians.