Video: Usher: Tiny Desk Concert

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Dude does not get enough love considering how long he’s been in the game. A true professional entertainer!

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
My cousin wants to go see him this month in Vegas. not sure about 2 dudes watching an usher concert but you know dem broads with 401ks and 529s for they youngins gonna be in there heavy :patrice:
Ima be in Vegas with three of my bros I thought about it :dead:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
For real "Confessions PT 2" took me right back to high school parties.

Man this was crazy, I've never seen him live and didn't expect him to be that clean and polished. He seemed to be having fun up there as well.

Could be my favourite Tiny Desk next to Paak and Mac Miller.
That fun part goes a long way. I wasn't too up on Stevie Wonder before seeing him in concert. Like I knew his biggest songs but hadn't dug deep into his albums. Seeing him do Songs In The Key of Life live turned me into a stan. As old as he is and for how long he's been doing it, it really looked like he was having the time of his life performing which on top of the amazing music just made the concert an unforgettable experience.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
That fun part goes a long way. I wasn't too up on Stevie Wonder before seeing him in concert. Like I knew his biggest songs but hadn't dug deep into his albums. Seeing him do Songs In The Key of Life live turned me into a stan. As old as he is and for how long he's been doing it, it really looked like he was having the time of his life performing which on top of the amazing music just made the concert an unforgettable experience.

Facts bro, the crowd is gonna catch that vibe. Stevie would have been amazing breh, you're lucky to see that.

I remember seeing Schoolboy Q in a smaller venue on a Weds night and he clearly didn't want to be there, it threw the whole performance off.