Video: Yo Gotti signed female rapper Glorilla to CMG and gave her $500k cash

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So with all this Drama with her and the producer. How does gotti play into this
It seems cmg is trying to put the single on some ep she has coming out. So they’re suing in order to get the rights to do so. Also the lawsuit is holding up the royalties so no one is getting paid from the song currently and the money is frozen.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They giving her a budget :ehh:

Gotti is crushing it as a label exec. He was never that guy in the game, but maintained his relevancy enough to keep going and build the CMG brand

Helps that he's not so much an artist these days and more on the business side so he's motivated to push his artists more

Glo may have some longevity if she learns from him

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotti is crushing it as a label exec. He was never that guy in the game, but maintained his relevancy enough to keep going and build the CMG brand

Helps that he's not so much an artist these days and more on the business side so he's motivated to push his artists more

Glo may have some longevity if she learns from him
It ain’t a given that Gotti bought that, it could’ve been interscope for all we know I just posted it in here instead of making a separate thread

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I think GloRilla might actually be able to make some noise, but CMG has always been a little shady on the business side. They squeeze a lot of advances out of Interscope and act like Gotti is putting the bread up. A lot of smoke and mirrors.

GloRilla should have outside legal counsel because dealing with these indies under parent companies they owe mad money to, is a recipe for disaster and wild debt, if she doesn't recoup every cent, and possibly even if she does.