aww look at the cute couple yessing together

this dude stays sonning us internet nerds like it ain't nothing :(

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If Miz is the one interrupting the ceremony :snoop:

I've got no problem with them being paired up, thing is WWE booking will make sure to create some cringe worthy soap opera angles for them. As I said in the RAW thread, DB can't catch a booking break. It is what it is :manny:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps

I've got no problem with them being paired up, thing is WWE booking will make sure to create some cringe worthy soap opera angles for them. As I said in the RAW thread, DB can't catch a booking break. It is what it is :manny:

booking break? he had a memorable, solid run as world champ...be grateful coke boy even let that happen

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
booking break? he had a memorable, solid run as world champ...be grateful coke boy even let that happen

He got paired up against a babyface Big Show. That's death for pretty much anyone, but somehow they made it work. He wasn't put in a position to succeed, they gave him a Miz like title reign but Bryan was able to make his character interesting and fun to watch.

Coke boy wanted him back in the midcard after Wrestlemania, but Miami had other plans :laugh:

Except for his US Title feud with Miz and his slow heel turn against Henry, he has been given very little to work with. And it's not just him, 90% of the roster has the same problem. Thing was, Bryan took advantage of his heel turn and got "lucky" with the YES thing catching on in a smark filled Miami.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

This............People don't understand AJ was brought into the fold to simply protect Punk, Vince knows the crowd is behind Bryan, and that Punk can't hang with Bryan promo wise neither, One on One without Kane or AJ the champ would have got slaughtered in every way possible.

Bryan is so over at this point he doesn't need the strap at all, please believe Vince has bigger plans for Bryan just as he did, when people were complaining after Sheamus squashed him

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lulz. He's in one of the biggest angles at the moment, but he can't catch a booking break? LMAO, this is much better than him being stuck on Superstars or some foul shyt like that.