Vivica Fox says 50 Cent can't HANDLE a strong black woman. EDIT: 50 responds!

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Not long ago, I literally had this “strong” woman I was chilling with grab me and beg me to spend the night with her as I was about to leave her spot.

I’d simply swung by to drop off something.

A lot of our women are single and lonely. And it wrecks them, mentally and emotionally.

That’s why I have a problem with hustlers like Derrick Jackson and others. They are setting a lot of our women up for disappointment.

I believe you.

Derrick sells “strong and single,” to women who are hurting knowing damn well he’s going home to his wife and baby.

In one of my Osho books he said, “have you ever come across a woman who’s unhappily single? They have hard energy like a man because an unloved woman loses her softness over time. A woman in love literally emits a different smell than one by herself.”

I’ve got a few aunts who went from being completely, “I don’t need a man,” to “I don’t wanna be alone.” The 180 in mentality scared the hell outta me.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
If everyone is saying the same thing then there must be some truth to it,yes?:mjpls:

I think this is the case of not realizing how something sounds. They mean it in a positive way like black women are “too much woman” for them but it comes off as black women being difficult and unruly.

Daps
I think this is the case of not realizing how something sounds. They mean it in a positive way like black women are “too much woman” for them but it comes off as black women being difficult and unruly.

Naw don't spin it ....my question is HOW do you handle a black women that says that ?