VR Pokémon Battles in the future prediction

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
so with the onset of Eleauges, and people able to earn a living from video games, I had a thought. headset Vr tech is def here to stay, it’s fun, intuitive, and will get cheaper. Pokémon is probably the one game that people would like to be immersed in the world of it the most, and a fantasy I’m sure many have had are the Pokémon battles. Infront of crowds, gyms, stadiums whatever, the actual presentation of a battle infront of your eyes. With the advances of technology, I just realized that holographic tech is likely going to make that a reality. Imagine it, in the future people will fight with holographic Pokémon in actual stages infront of spectators. The possible size and scope of that could be ground breaking (imagine a groudon fighting a Lugia or rayquaza infront of you? Those things are like the size of a building). This could very well bring in a lot of spectators and be a truly unique esport that even people who aren’t friends might want to see. Has anyone ever had this thought in their head too?