Waiting on a job unappreciation thread

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
:facepalm:

I have nearly 10 years of "documented" work experience and yet...Nobody fukkin with me...

Resume is cool...prolly could be better but damn! My last job was a pharmacy tech (as a means to work while in school + tuition reimbursement :ahh:). Mom's passed away in March of 11' and a nikka had to take two stress leaves at work because of. Situation went from wavy to shytty cause they fired me over attendance issues :beli:

Far as the present time, I've been offered a total of 2 jobs since December, both of which were easily 40 mile one way trips so I declined em but it's starting to get to the point where I'm willing to take just something just so I can pay the bills (not hurtin by any means for cash but I aint tryna just eat up all my funds just cause I can)...I have maybe about 3 more months of unemployment then shyt gets really real...Trying my best to avoid getting to that point...

Any hiring managers/interviewers/recruiters in here wanna lend some SOUND advice to a breh?

Btw, I'm 28 and in school for systems security, start my "majoring" courses in 5 weeks if that matters :snoop:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You should have taken those jobs man. You rather not eat than drive an hour to your workplace?