Warframe | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch/IOS | Crossave

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
If they managed to get Warframe to run decently on IOS I will be amazed. I thought them getting it to be tolerable on Switch was an achievement.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
If they managed to get Warframe to run decently on IOS I will be amazed. I thought them getting it to be tolerable on Switch was an achievement.
I used the new settings and changed it from the default 30hz to 60hz. Looks so much better now.. just fiddle with the settings man.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I used the new settings and changed it from the default 30hz to 60hz. Looks so much better now.. just fiddle with the settings man.
I don't play much anymore but was just giving them props for the work they've put in to get it to even run on IOS. I don't even have an IOS device to test it on. It's definitely one of the best F2P games out there and I'm just glad there are more ways for people to play it.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Good lookin out on the 60hz setting. Made the game way smoother. :salute:

Yall got any recommendations on game pads for iphone? Playing this shyt on touch screen is hell