WARNING: Dead bodies on video. 3 People Shot and Killed at Dallas Strip Club “AOD”

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
It's easy as hell to get a strap in the club in Dallas, damn near takes no effort really. That's why I stopped going to the club out here, shyt get shot up too much. This shyt happens every weekend damn near out here somebody airing the club out.
Even at xtc?

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
You mean white folk lol
Is Cheetah a brothel like follies is my point?

All strippers sell p*ssy. Either in the club or outside.

Yeah the Cheetah caters to cac and asian businessmen. The one time brehs came they shot it up :snoop:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dallas nikkas are goofy. :why:

Get the death penalty because of a COVID mask breh. :mjlol:

"There are currently no suspects in custody as police continue to investigate, but according to social media reports, the shooting was allegedly sparked by an argument over a man wearing a COVID-protection mask inside the club."

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

Yeah the Cheetah caters to cac and asian businessmen. The one time brehs came they shot it up :snoop:
Yeah but sometimes the price is too steep

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homies was asking me to meet up with them in dallas this weekend. I’m glad I didn’t

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've encountered some strippers who don't. I'm talking turning down $10k offers from rich dudes. A good rule of thumb is most do or would, but some strippers feel like they couldn't look themselves in the mirror if they actually fukked for money. Like to them there's a clear gap between grinding on someone's lap and fukking. :hubie: