Warren G With the Ducktales?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

He claims that they stood up to Suge about Nate Dogg bein threatened with harm by Suge and Death Row if Nate did the "Regulate" video.

Warren G makes it sounds like they was G'ed up, ready for whatever.

That's all cool and ere'thing...except that's not consistent with Warren G's history with Death Row, according to an author who claims Warren used to get slapped up regularly by Suge including:

1) Getting slapped up and having to change the lyrics for the whole "64 Chevy" line on "It Ain't No Fun"

2) Getting bullied and having dudes from his hood thrown overboard at a Death Row party held on a yacht, because Suge didn't appreciate how they were acting (I think they were reciting song lyrics or something, I forget).

Of course, this is according to Ronin Ro, the author of "Have Gun Will Travel: The Unauthorized Story of Death Row Records" and a former writer at "The Source", and many people took issue with that book and claimed it wasn't entirely accurate. So take that as you will....

But yeah....I've NEVER been a Suge fan (in fact, Suge pisses me off for being a narcissistic jerk who ruined what could have been the new Motown simply because of EGO), but this retroactive tough talk related to him is b.s., too many dudes these days have "I was GONNA..." type stories when it comes to Suge. The nikka was dominant in L.A. for a REASON.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He claims that they stood up to Suge about Nate Dogg bein threatened with harm by Suge and Death Row if Nate did the "Regulate" video.

Warren G makes it sounds like they was G'ed up, ready for whatever.

That's all cool and ere'thing...except that's not consistent with Warren G's history with Death Row, according to an author who claims Warren used to get slapped up regularly by Suge including:

1) Getting slapped up and having to change the lyrics for the whole "64 Chevy" line on "It Ain't No Fun"

2) Getting bullied and having dudes from his hood thrown overboard at a Death Row party held on a yacht, because Suge didn't appreciate how they were acting (I think they were reciting song lyrics or something, I forget).

Of course, this is according to Ronin Ro, the author of "Have Gun Will Travel: The Unauthorized Story of Death Row Records" and a former writer at "The Source", and many people took issue with that book and claimed it wasn't entirely accurate. So take that as you will....

But yeah....I've NEVER been a Suge fan (in fact, Suge pisses me off for being a narcissistic jerk who ruined what could have been the new Motown simply because of EGO), but this retroactive tough talk related to him is b.s., too many dudes these days have "I was GONNA..." type stories when it comes to Suge. The nikka was dominant in L.A. for a REASON.

That book is very entertaining.

Daps
The only dudes from that camp I heard actually standing up to Suge & Piru was Big Tray Deee and RBX. RBX left the label right after though. The rest sound like they got bullied. Mob James said that Tray Deee confronted Suge about a check and actually ended up getting it. I believe Trayvon Lane said the same thing. But let’s remember Tray Deee is older than snoop and them. And he had the Insanes Behind him. Snoop and them were cheerleading Rollin 20’s. They were in it but never did the shootings and prison time like yeah Tray Deee did. He did prison time before he appeared on the 21 JumpStreet from murder was the case. What’s funny is years later he was shooting at snoop and had him running in the hills behind his house. Before that Tray Deee beat up Jayo Felony for attacking snoop on the a baby boy movie set.

JMD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The only dudes from that camp I heard actually standing up to Suge & Piru was Big Tray Deee and RBX. RBX left the label right after though. The rest sound like they got bullied. Mob James said that Tray Deee confronted Suge about a check and actually ended up getting it. I believe Trayvon Lane said the same thing. But let’s remember Tray Deee is older than snoop and them. And he had the Insanes Behind him. Snoop and them were cheerleading Rollin 20’s. They were in it but never did the shootings and prison time like yeah Tray Deee did. He did prison time before he appeared on the 21 JumpStreet from murder was the case. What’s funny is years later he was shooting at snoop and had him running in the hills behind his house. Before that Tray Deee beat up Jayo Felony for attacking snoop on the a baby boy movie set.

Tray Deee a real one...damn good rapper too