Warriors didn’t need KD they said

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Bucks championship is no more impressive than the Warriors. In fact it is less impressive

@catskill247 just leave this thread/forum

Jimmy butler played like he was a benchwarmer in the Heat series
Did they not barely win against a Nets team that was missing James for the frist half of the series and Kyrie for the second half????
Did they not play a young ass overachieving Hawks team in the ECF that is literally at the same stage Dallas was, got the the ECF in similar fashion and was a lower seed?

There are really some idiots on this board man. I dont get it. Just learn to admit when youre fukkin wrong
So you tell me to leave the thread/forum but you just couldn't help to reference my comment in your post??

I haven't lived rent free since I was a likkle bwoi. Go take a nap son it aint that serious.

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
Might as well get him back, Wiggins is gonna be making 50+mill his next contract. Trade him for Poole and Wiggins now strait up

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Looney wasn’t NEARLY as fundamentally bad as wiseman. When looney got on the court he wasn’t the worst starting center on the court by a wide margin. Furthermore, Looney wasn’t selected 2nd overall, he was the 30th pick. Not only that, looney wasn’t depended on bc we had multiple bigs when looney was injured. Wiseman is the ONLY center, and looney. He’s pretty much the center version of Adam Morrison.

I’ve actually looked through film. The only times he looked good was against houston, Minnesota, Detroit, Charlotte, and clippers (during garbage time). Outside of the garbage time clippers, those teams were all terrible. There’s a reason why he only looks good when he’s up against fringe NBA talent.

Im generally low on players that are able to turn steph into a negative on the court. That’s amazingly bad. And wiseman is the FIRST teammate ever to do that. Even Wiggins, who has been a negative his entire time in Minnesota is a positive next to Steph. Bazemore trash ass is a positive. Jonathan Kuminga, who was seen as a raw prospect when drafted just like wiseman, is a positive with Steph. Steph makes just about every player positive….except wiseman.

I imagine he’ll be closer to Hassan whiteside than David Robinson

EDIT: I had to find the Reddit thread outlining how statistically bad wiseman is on the court. This isn’t something that will go away in a season. The kid is just not NBA ready by any stretch of the imagination. Him being one of the worst players in the league to good starter won’t happen

Wiseman has played pretty much ZERO basketball since this post. The warriors are gonna have a tough fukking time defending their title while giving this guy meaningful minutes.

At the same time it's not fair to.judge his future based on that. He was in a situation where he was in a lost season. They forced the ball to him, and he forced his offense. He also showed flashes of some really athletic plays. He's never been in a position to play real Warrior ball. He has had time to learn it, he is getting time now to practice it..so we will see.