Warriors vs Lakers...preview of the WCF tonight..... 1030 pm game thread

Daps
:whew:How long it take you to construct that post?
Do you not know how to use the search function? All I did was use the keywords "Kobe stans", typed in his username and clicked "search" - it literally takes seconds. Then I clicked on the eight pages and copied the links. It took one minute to do all that.

:heh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Disgust at Rondo ever being in a starting lineup ever????

The same Rondo who started at point for a 2008 Celtics team that won the chip.

The same Rondo who started at point and played the most minutes of anyone on the whole team for a 2010 Celtics team that was maybe one play from winning another chip.

The same Rondo who even with a dislocated elbow was still the best player on the court for a 2012 Celtics team that was one GOAT LeBron performance away from the NBA Finals.

The same Rondo who averaged 12-7-12 with 2 steals/game for the 2016 Kings, leading the NBA in assists AND nearly leading the NBA in steals in the same season.

The same Rondo who staked the 2017 Bulls to a 2-0 series lead IN BOSTON against the heavily favored Celtics, until he got hurt and they proceeded to get blown out four straight games.

The same Rondo who averaged 11-8-13 and swarmed all over on defense in the playoffs for a 2018 Pelicans team that swept the favored Blazers and then hung an L on the heavily favored Warriors.

You better put some respect on Playoff Rondo's name. There's a select group of point guards in the NBA who have shown out as often and had as much success in the postseason over the last decade as he has.

Gil-Scott Heroin negged me for this post and wrote "box score revisionism" and "trash posting". :dead:

The fact that I have him on ignore makes him so insecure, he's so butt-hurt that I don't read his opinions on basketball anymore, that he negs me just so I can know how he feels. :heh:

Imagine being so emotional that you neg strangers on the internet just because they said that Rondo isn't a trash player. :dahell:

Art said that he was disgusted that Rondo was ever an NBA starter. I argued against that, and MY argument is the trash posting? :mindblown:

Let's forget box scores for a moment.

At 21 Rondo won a chip as the starting point guard. That's not revisionism, that's a fact.

At 23 Rondo was on the court more that any other player on a Celtics team that was a couple plays away from another ring. That's a fact.

At 25 Rondo was the featured player on a Celtics team that was one epic LeBron performance away from going to the Finals. That's a fact.

At 30 Rondo had a fantastic game on both ends that staked Chicago to a 2-0 series lead against the #2 seed Celtics...and then when he got hurt the Bulls collapsed. That's a fact.

At 31 Rondo was the starting point guard for a Pelicans team that swept the #3 seed Blazers and hung an L on the champ Warriors.

I didn't say that Rondo was the GOAT. I didn't say that your team should have Rondo as their #1 option. I just said that Rondo deserved to be a starter in the NBA and there hadn't been a lot of point guards in the last decade who have had more success in the playoffs than him.

Two finals appearances, a ring, the best player on his team in a 7-game ECF, and multiple upset wins...name 5 other point guards who have done that as a starter since 2008 while playing at Rondo's caliber. :sas1::sas2:

If you're a big enough idiot to think that Rondo should never have been a starter in the NBA, you'll have to argue with the actual NBA GM's who made Rondo a starter for 12 consecutive years in the league. :pachaha:

:camby: I'm so delighted that I don't have to read the
full
that will follow this post with multiple "But Bron stans!" cop-outs and a bunch of emotional crap about how you think people "feel" about Rondo or distorted obscure cherry-picked analytics cause you never have real receipts.

I'll just let my post stand and watch everyone laugh at the fact that no one whose basketball opinion gets any respect has dapped you. :lolbron:

And you'll just stew, constantly thinking about me until your negs clear and you can neg me again, as if you'll ever make a dent in my stack. :umad:

Daps
How sad and pathetic do you have to be to make up a story about a game of what you think happened, just to impress strangers who you'll never meet.

:picard:

Daps
Disgust at Rondo ever being in a starting lineup ever????

The same Rondo who started at point for a 2008 Celtics team that won the chip.

The same Rondo who started at point and played the most minutes of anyone on the whole team for a 2010 Celtics team that was maybe one play from winning another chip.

The same Rondo who even with a dislocated elbow was still the best player on the court for a 2012 Celtics team that was one GOAT LeBron performance away from the NBA Finals.

The same Rondo who averaged 12-7-12 with 2 steals/game for the 2016 Kings, leading the NBA in assists AND nearly leading the NBA in steals in the same season.

The same Rondo who staked the 2017 Bulls to a 2-0 series lead IN BOSTON against the heavily favored Celtics, until he got hurt and they proceeded to get blown out four straight games.

The same Rondo who averaged 11-8-13 and swarmed all over on defense in the playoffs for a 2018 Pelicans team that swept the favored Blazers and then hung an L on the heavily favored Warriors.

You better put some respect on Playoff Rondo's name. There's a select group of point guards in the NBA who have shown out as often and had as much success in the postseason over the last decade as he has.
@Rhakim the WOAT.

:wow:

Daps

And of course this clown ass muh'fukka @Rhakim bumps other threads calling out other folks, instead of addressing the nonsense he posted in this one.

:lolbron: