Watch Out For These Birds

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Old but new game for your youngsters. Watch out for these chicks that out the blue seem extra thirsty to give you the twilznitty. Could be a chick you work with that suddenly is pressin up HARD. Some of these chicks are like 1 month pregnant and will encourage you to raw dog so they can say the baby is yours. This especially happens if you're successful. If this happens to you, please deny until you get a dna confirmation and do not sign documentation without this authorization.

Had some chick at work tryin to go hard for that Lifestyle juice and i told her no. 4 months later i see she gotta speed bump in her belly. I was like what happened. She goes o, me and my husband you know :manny: Im like, i thought you said you just got divorced. Shes like :yeshrug:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Smack_aa4a6c_2240426.jpg

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Always deny unless you 100% sure it yours.

Your bytch better know that p*ssy is yours and only yours. Im talking bout she better Be at home 5 o'clock sharp! Everyday with dinner cooked by the time you get home. Table set! Napkins folded accordingly!

After dinner she should be on the way upstairs to brush her teeth and immediately after she's finished, head should be in progress!

Raw dog then put her in her cage.

That way she ain't got time to be cheating.

Idk wtf I just typed :laff: :birdman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its happened to me 2 times. Another chick i gave my number to out the blue calls me at 11pm talkin about drive to long beach(25 minutes) to hit it. Im like, how about this weekend its 11pm and im in bed. Shes like *what, are you some kinda fakkit. You dont want this? im giving you the green light here* Im like i can trash your sh1t on Friday. Why tonight, at 11pm when im already half sleep.* Girl was furious. Needless too say because of the disrespect i stopped answering her calls. 4 months later..........................

images