Watching Football as a casual fan is the GOAT

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Being a huge fan of Basketball, Boxing, and Tennis, shyt be getting me stressed and emotional at every moment :whew: :wow:

It's nice to watch Football and not have any dog in the race and enjoy it as an observer. shyt is awesome :blessed:. I can watch the AFC and NFC games, and the Superbowl and enjoy the event with no attachment. I know decent enough storylines so I'm not in the dark

Brady vs Monta GOAT debate. Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor, etc etc. Mahomes being hated cause he wins, Lamar Jackson being the MVP, Joe Burrow the CAC privilege media darling, Lions winning a playoff game, etc

Nothing like stress free sports watching lol

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I watch NBA/NFL/MLB and also watch games of the other teams other than the games the team I root for play. Same experience, stress free watching.

Like for example I'm a Knicks fan and can watch Mavs/Suns and I have no emotional investment in the game other than excitement of an great play.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Being a huge fan of Basketball, Boxing, and Tennis, shyt be getting me stressed and emotional at every moment :whew: :wow:

It's nice to watch Football and not have any dog in the race and enjoy it as an observer. shyt is awesome :blessed:. I can watch the AFC and NFC games, and the Superbowl and enjoy the event with no attachment. I know decent enough storylines so I'm not in the dark

Brady vs Monta GOAT debate. Jerry Rice, Lawrence Taylor, etc etc. Mahomes being hated cause he wins, Lamar Jackson being the MVP, Joe Burrow the CAC privilege media darling, Lions winning a playoff game, etc

Nothing like stress free sports watching lol
The wins don't feel as good.
Everyone in Detroit was happy after Sunday. You can't get that feeling sitting on the sidelines.

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
Everyone in Detroit was happy after Sunday. You can't get that feeling sitting on the sidelines.
I kinda disagree... I'm not a Lions fan at all but I can watch a game that I'm not a fan of and become emotionally invested in the game. I was rooting for them.. I felt how excited that fanbase was...I'm not a Bills fan but it hurt for a bit after they lost.. about 15 minutes later... :yeshrug: I made chicken enchiladas and put on Netflix

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I kinda disagree... I'm not a Lions fan at all but I can watch a game that I'm not a fan of and become emotionally invested in the game. I was rooting for them.. I felt how excited that fanbase was...I'm not a Bills fan but it hurt for a bit after they lost.. about 15 minutes later... :yeshrug: I made chicken enchiladas and put on Netflix
There's people saying they wish their dad was alive to see them win.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree.

LeGoat winning in 2016 after the come back was the greatest moment of my fan life

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

We never gonna be the ones that won the chip anyways so it’s all fake / some parasocial relationship.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

The wins of the games/matches I watch in Basketball, Boxing, and Tennis feel amazing :banderas:. I'm emotionally tapped out for other sports. I'm happy I get to be stress free watching a sporting event