Official The Batman Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Of course there is gonna be villains out there why else would he need to be Batman if there wasn't already people puttin in work in Gotham? :what:
guess you didnt understand what i was saying. He has a full on rogues gallery this early on in his caped career. Someone said its the first five years of him being bats and he already got 4, 5 villains. Plus whoever the main villain is. He wasnt fighting full on mastermind villains early on in his vigilante career. That seems rushed just for the sake of it. They trash villains so i guess it doesnt matter though. Not too hard to beat these lames.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Robin is dikk Grayson or Jason Todd, maybe Damian Wayne. That ain't it either breh, it is a cute way to pay homage is all.

Unless they reboot R'as and his family from the ground up - I'm not interested.

Half the problem last time was that they gave us a brutal Batman without really showing us how he got to that point. Big deal - there was a vandalized Robin suit in the cave. It's way more engaging to see what led to that, than to be told about it in the director's commentary.

For Damian Wayne to be done right, they need to have gone through Grayson as Robin (dikk and Damien's relationship helps define Damien's character), and they also need to portray the relationship between Bruce and Talia as one that is years old.

Even Jason Todd is :ld:unless you have Grayson to compare him to.

At least with Dikk there's proof that Bruce is capable of not fukking up every kid he comes in contact with. Otherwise, he's a billionaire who basically grooms psychopaths.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
the multiple villians for the first in a restructured franchise could work only if the story is based on Arkham Asylum

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That sounds like... a lot.
I think if this were any other franchise it would be a lot but Penguin, Catwoman and Riddler are pretty much household name villains who don't really need much of an introduction to audiences and the only one who really does, Firefly, isn't likely to be that big of a role in the movie.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
guess you didnt understand what i was saying. He has a full on rogues gallery this early on in his caped career. Someone said its the first five years of him being bats and he already got 4, 5 villains. Plus whoever the main villain is. He wasnt fighting full on mastermind villains early on in his vigilante career. That seems rushed just for the sake of it. They trash villains so i guess it doesnt matter though. Not too hard to beat these lames.
4 or 5 villains in 5 years of crimefighting isn't really a lot though.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think if this were any other franchise it would be a lot but Penguin, Catwoman and Riddler are pretty much household name villains who don't really need much of an introduction to audiences and the only one who really does, Firefly, isn't likely to be that big of a role in the movie.
Few of these cats might not even be in the movie for more than 5 minutes, they may play a bigger role in the next two movies, they might not.

But it's Gotham City, if some big shyt goes down, you're looking at the big criminals even if just to find out what they know.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Mad Hatter & Two-Face Set To Appear In ‘The Batman’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Matt Reeves’ ‘The Batman’ is beginning to pick up steam quickly for its June 25th, 2021 release date with Robert Pattinson recently being cast as Batman for the film following Ben Affleck’s departure from the role. Now that Matt Reeves has his hero, his next job is to grab his villains and it seems that he will be picking out many villains from Batman’s rogues gallery to appear in the film.

Recently, my friends at GWW recently published a news story that Firefly, Catwoman, The Penguin and The Riddler will be apart of the villain roster for ‘The Batman’ as well as detailing the casting breakdown for each character which you can see on their article (linked above).

These four villains will also be joined by another two iconic villains from Batman’s rogues gallery as I have been told that Two-Face and Mad Hatter are also planned to appear in ‘The Batman’.

They are eyeing to cast a male in their 30-40s for Two-Face and are eyeing to cast a male in their 40-50s for Mad Hatter. It should be noted also that these 6 villains are the ones that Matt Reeves currently is planning to include in the film however, similar to how Batgirl was previously in Birds of Prey and how the character was about to be cast before she was written out of the film, this could be the case for any of these villains however, as it currently stands, these 6 villains will also appear in some capacity in the film.

The film is eyeing to begin filming in Q1 2020, likely in February, previously the film was slated to begin filming on December 9th however, the decision was made to push back production for the film likely due to rewrites on the screenplay and to allow more time for casting on the film. The story of the film will focus on Batman’s detective skills as he uses these skills to solve a murder mystery involving all of the above villains.