Official The Batman Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Tessa will be filming Thor the same time as Batman so i doubt she's on it

Lupita and Tessa are locked into major roles at Marvel so it's probably safe to assume that the shortlist is even shorter and only has Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Alexandra Shipp, Logan Browning on it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Same.
Aside from failing at that shytty accent I don't blame Alexandra Shipp totally for her Storm in those X-Men movies. Those movies were just trash.
She has been good in everything else I saw her in.

pretty much. And she was better in dark Phoenix. Even tho they still gave her nothing to do lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lupita and Tessa are locked into major roles at Marvel so it's probably safe to assume that the shortlist is even shorter and only has Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Alexandra Shipp, Logan Browning on it.
Is Lupita locked in? We haven't heard a word about Nakia since BP. It's like they took Shuri and Akoye out of that as the females getting shine and left her out. Would anyone be surprised if she isn't in BP 2?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is Lupita locked in? We haven't heard a word about Nakia since BP. It's like they took Shuri and Akoye out of that as the females getting shine and left her out. Would anyone be surprised if she isn't in BP 2?
I haven't paid much attention to the production news for BP 2 but Lupita has been announced as being in it, right?