damn, no blue and grey?!...
batman-blue-grey.jpg

that score is somethin' serious tho :banderas:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
the dark knight is a toss up, but Batman begins is the number 2 best superhero movie of all time.
I know the dark knight is great....mainly cause Heath was so good, and technically its better but if i have a choice of either of the two, id rather watch batman begins :manny:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know the dark knight is great....mainly cause Heath was so good, and technically its better but if i have a choice of either of the two, id rather watch batman begins :manny:

Imo I cant really put one over the other. But the Marvel gang posting here is about to kill me for stating that both them two movies are the best superhero movies of all time.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What is better than Dark Knight? No superhero movie has topped that. And seeing your avatar I already know you love Marvel.

Let’s break down this word for a bit. :ld:And discuss what was actually super and heroic about anything in the Dark Knight?

No one had powers
No one was a meta human
No one was an alien
No one can use magic

It’s not about Marvel or DC but where is the Super in “super hero” movie in The Dark Knight?

I like these movies true to their name with some type of fantasy or real sci fi element.

Not even this grounded in our reality stuff.

John Wick doesn’t abide by our laws and logic, Comics shouldn’t have to abide them either

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Imo I cant really put one over the other. But the Marvel gang posting here is about to kill me for stating that both them two movies are the best superhero movies of all time.

No one gonna stan or attack you breh

The war is over, ended after the snap.

from a good movie perspective (and to make you feel comfortable, I won’t even speak cross company), BB and TDK kills say MOS and JL.

But to me from a “true super hero perspective” with true spectacle and super hero elements, MOS and JL were better SH movies.

See, didn’t even have to bring up Marvel or tout them to low key shyt on DC properties:ld:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No one gonna stan or attack you breh

The war is over, ended after the snap.

from a good movie perspective (and to make you feel comfortable, I won’t even speak cross company), BB and TDK kills say MOS and JL.

But to me from a “true super hero perspective” with true spectacle and super hero elements, MOS and JL were better SH movies.

See, didn’t even have to bring up Marvel or tout them to low key shyt on DC properties:ld:

Which superhero movies are your top 2?