We can all agree that Fresh Prince is in the pantheon of GOAT sitcoms...BUT,

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Quincy Jones was an executive producer of that show, even composed the theme song. Few years later, Will Smith is an A-list superstar. Remember the Tupac/Kidada Jones story? Pac was like :pacspit:, but Will Smith said "yes". :whistle:

His son did the theme song QD3

Muzion

All Star
Daps
you can tell sometimes it's people looking like :skip: writing on this show

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
how else was he going to get widely accepted by the palefaces?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
He did alot of that fruity shyt a little too well. Remember when he got earth wind fire and ice knocked outta his mindframe? He queened up like royalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMM2boNIqR8#t=1m13s

was just talking to my brother about the one when Lisa (i think that was her name) had to handle his business for him.. i thought it happened at like a fairground or some shyt though.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
was just talking to my brother about the one when Lisa (i think that was her name) had to handle his business for him.. i thought it happened at like a fairground or some shyt though.

nah, they were bowling. some dude tried to get at her and will got punched in the face, then lisa handled it.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Some of yall that are clownin Will Smith for some of the shyt he did on that show are the same ones that love Damon Wayans Jr. and all of his feminine antics.