We can end the notion that Kyrie Irving was the reason Boston was winning games

Boston was winning because of

• Kyrie Irving

• Brad Stevens

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
watch the offense go to shyt in every road game of every round but act like they don't need their best offensive weapon brehs :heh:
watch Rozier, Brown, Smart, Morris, and Horford all leave Tatum out to dry at home with a trip to the Finals on the line brehs :heh:

my nikka Drew about to have the gun to Ainges head for an extension :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@GOAT dumbass saying Kyrie was never sh*tted on, pushed out of Boston or thought to be the reason they were losing.

Here's a 22 page thread on it you fukkin dumbass :russ:

And Kyrie's going to the Finals this year while Boston sitting home again :mjlol:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@GOAT dumbass saying Kyrie was never sh*tted on, pushed out of Boston or thought to be the reason they were losing.

Here's a 22 page thread on it you fukkin dumbass :russ:

And Kyrie's going to the Finals this year while Boston sitting home again :mjlol:
:mjlol: Your dumb ass could not be satisfied with getting smoked in one thread. You had to bring the issue to a whole nother thread?

Again, you said the Celtics got rid of Kyrie and picked Kemba over him. Which is so far from the truth it's astonishing. There is evidence (from BROOKLYN'S side) that Kyrie's decision was made LONG before the Celtics or any team was even thinking about Kemba Walker's free agency. Again, some advice, don't talk out of your ass on issues you know nothing about. Especially when there is evidence to the contrary. You look like a damn idiot every single time.

Edit: The fact that you're using a message board thread as your "evidence" that there was issues between Kyrie and Boston is just :dead:

Especially considering months after this thread Kyrie announced to the Boston crowd that he was planning to re-sign AND made a commercial about wanting his jersey retired. :mjlol: You're such an amateur it's hilarious

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Your dumb ass could not be satisfied with getting smoked in one thread. You had to bring the issue to a whole nother thread?

Again, you said the Celtics got rid of Kyrie and picked Kemba over him. Which is so far from the truth it's astonishing. There is evidence (from BROOKLYN'S side) that Kyrie's decision was made LONG before the Celtics or any team was even thinking about Kemba Walker's free agency. Again, some advice, don't talk out of your ass on issues you know nothing about. Especially when there is evidence to the contrary. You look like a damn idiot every single time.

Nah nikka dont try to clean it up now... you on Summer Jam Screen :shaq2:

Talking about you never heard about the Celtics players talking greasy about Kyrie or people questioning Kyrie being a good leader or if the team was better off without Kyrie. Here's a whole thread for your dumb ass. I said Kyrie got pushed out as in he felt disrespected enough to leave Boston....and that when Kemba came, people were acting like Kemba was gonna be a better leader for the Celtics because Kyrie was a diva and a bad teammate.

Stop lying :camby:

This stuff was so heavily documented that its flabberghasting you would even argue otherwise.

You either a moron or trolling :camby:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah nikka dont try to clean it up now... you on Summer Jam Screen :shaq2:

Talking about you never heard about the Celtics players talking greasy about Kyrie or people questioning Kyrie being a good leader or if the team was better off without Kyrie. Here's a whole thread for your dumb ass. I said Kyrie got pushed out as in he felt disrespected enough to leave Boston....and that when Kemba came, people were acting like Kemba was gonna be a better leader for the Celtics because Kyrie was a diva and a bad teammate.

Stop lying :camby:

This stuff was so heavily documented that its flabberghasting you would even argue otherwise.

You either a moron or trolling :camby:
I'm not cleaning nothing up dumb fukk. You said the Celtics got rid of Kyrie in favor of Kemba. Which is a 100% asinine statement that you pulled out of your ass.

You then tried to say that there were problems between Kyrie and the C's in the 2017-2018 season...and proceeded to be unable to pull up any evidence. Again. You're an amateur and you're shockingly stupid. :mjlol:

Talking about you never heard about the Celtics players talking greasy about Kyrie or people questioning Kyrie being a good leader or if the team was better off without Kyrie.

:mjlol: I didn't say this, but even if I did I would be right. How fukking stupid do you have to be to even lose your strawman arguments? :dead:

:sas1: Since this is a "whole thread" of evidence that Celtic players and the organization were shytting on Kyrie...go on and pull up SPECIFIC examples of a Celtic player or member of the organization saying ANYTHING negative about Kyrie. Go on, pull it up. :sas2: Should be easy, "whole thread full", huh? "Heavily documented", huh? Well show me the documents :sas2:

:mjlol: fukking dumbass using thecoli.com users opinions as "evidence" of fukking anything.

Like I said, well AFTER everything posted in this thread Kyrie both made a commercial AND said live in person that he was planning on staying in Boston.