We ever gonna get the whole video of Rass Kass and his goons?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Didn’t the white dude that used to be with Re-Up gang that was in the video play Russian Roulette and shoot himself in the head? His name was like Jay something.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
yall might have to enlist some reddit cacs to find tht video
what's a good forum or subforum to start in? Somebody give me as much info as possible about this video (year, first posted, where it might be, where it was uploaded, etc)

fukk it... I'm putting up money to the man who finds it. This was too fukking classic for this 90 second bullshyt version

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
what's a good forum or subforum to start in? Somebody give me as much info as possible about this video (year, first posted, where it might be, where it was uploaded, etc)

fukk it... I'm putting up money to the man who finds it. This was too fukking classic for this 90 second bullshyt version
im not on reddit personally but ive seen a bunch of videos on youtube about Lost Media and how certain shyt was missing forever until some reddit fools got ont he case. i searched lost media and found this tho https://www.reddit.com/r/lostmedia/new/ ..i'd imagine just make a post and list all the relevant info including the shortened video and hopefully they can make something happen with minimal :mjpls: