Other We fukking with amapiano or nah?

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
It’s okay. I prefered the whole gqom sound over this tho. Gqom was more abrasive and lends itself to more experimentation. I do think amapiano is more marketable though. It’s also easier to blend with other genres. I’d like to see where the sound goes

Anyway, Scorpion Kings have been killing it. Check this song out too:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
It’s okay. I prefered the whole gqom sound over this tho. Gqom was more abrasive and lends itself to more experimentation. I do think amapiano is more marketable though. It’s also easier to blend with other genres. I’d like to see where the sound goes

Anyway, Scorpion Kings have been killing it. Check this song out too:

This is definitely a fair and accurate description.... Amapiano has def stayed longer than expected.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I been on it for years. Before I knew the actual name of the genre I was listening to tracks in that style. Amapiano really got birthed out of the South African House movement but it's grown into it's own separate entity now.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
It's the perfect transition from hiphop to afrobeats/dancehall to amapiano to whatever vibe you're trying to head afterwards.

The bpm is a comfortable 113-115 and fly as fukk.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I have a hard time finding a amapiano song with a harder drum pattern than this one