..we gonna speak about Sasha/Bayley outdrawing Charlotte? Edit: BIG 11/6/2020 numbers

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
As much as I got sick of Becky I'm glad she was in that match, because she was the one who saw that Kairi was in trouble and improvised tying Kairi to the table and putting her under the ring to avoid more harm. The fact that Charles acknowledged that she was more worried about the crowd than Kari's health was enough to warrant a legit suspension for her, considering that she's not a draw it wouldn't have hurt the company at all.

The only reason he relented on Becky is because in the end she's a white woman so he can still get half of what he wants, but he will never back a non white female wrestler. Notice how he still has a thing for Alexa? That's why he continues to pair her against Sasha because he wants Alexa to still be seen as a top woman, even though she's been shown to be one of the most basic now that other women have been given the green light to be more creative.

This is where the Roman effect theory is bullshyt, because at least Roman was getting legit heat which is what made his matches more entertaining. Charles wasn't getting any kind of heat good or bad so the constant pushing made even less sense. Also let's not act like Sasha isn't one of the best in the ring, women always come out looking better in their matches with Sasha. Who has benefited from being in the ring with Charles?:sas2: Seriously, Who has come out of a match/feud with Charles looking better than before they fought her? Charles has mainly been put in matches with women who are incredible workers, so we really haven't seen her carry anyone.
You got to stop making up this Alexa feud.
Sasha has faced the following:
Kari
Asuka
Io
Lacey
Iconics
Nikki is facing Bayley . So where the fukk does Alexa fit in??
Stop imagining things and look at reality. I don’t remember a single Alexa win this year. If Alexa is the top woman like you claim then why isn’t she on all 3 shows like Sasha??
God damn your post sicken me with bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
WWE Friday Night Smackdown delivered 2.209 million viewers for Fox, according to the overnight numbers listed by Showbuzzdaily.com. The viewership count was up from the 2.133 viewers drawn last week (the overnight number was 2.286 million viewers). Friday’s first hour delivered 2.312 million viewers, and the second hour produced 2.106 million viewers.

Their match last night one of the highest rated segments of the year in all of wrestling and that was up against election season. :whoo:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Shame they’re probably gonna have Sasha lose to Carmella. She’ll never get a lengthy reign.

the fact that we have to be on the edge of our seats whenever she defends her title, even if its her first challenger and its a bum - goes to show how racist the WWE is.

reminds me of how they used to diss the rock. then people wonder why the rock got his money and became part-time with the quickness.