We got London on da track: The 2022 Atlanta Falcons OFFICIAL Season thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was never a fan of the Lamar pursuit, our team has more needs than QB. That franchise QB might get drafted.

But we've seen what Arthur Smith can do with a middle of the pack QB and a good offensive corps. That $62.9 million cap space has to be filled with starter level guys at 5-6 positions AND depth. Obviously some of that will be come in the draft, but we have a lot of needs that are more pressing IMO

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Why aint we looking for a QB?We giving Ridder our season to prove himself right.Pat on the back right.Get in there.Mediocrity build phase time I know.Trust the process they said.

I aint gonna lie.The fact that the Panthers got that pick got me heated,smh.
I feel you, Mariota was supposed to be the bridge QB for someone else.

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Saints got a new QB.Panthers got a number 1 pick.Buccaneers just won the Super Bowl.What we got?What we got to look forward too.This shyt a mess.We behind.Coulda went for Lamar.Know we won't draft Richardson so I aint even gonna get my hopes up for anything exciting like that.We losing the race.shyt aint ok.
nah bro we in a good spot. we gonna have enough cap this season and next to buy a squad. even if ridder aint the guy. bucs ass, panthers ass, derek carr & the saints are ass. no need to overpay for lamar when we still building.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taylor Heinke..

2hdg14.gif

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I ain't mad with the Taylor Heinicke pickup or the moves we made yesterday. He'll push Ridder and could possibly win the starting job. Terry and this regime know they only have 1-2 yrs left if things don't trend upwards in 2023. Better to have a solidly built team and then address QB than the inverse