We gotta start criticizing Monty Williams' coaching on the Suns

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I like Monty and he genuinely seems like a good dude, but he’s not a good in game adjustment guy.

I figured that out quickly when he was coaching my squad. That Suns team success has a lot to do with CP3 finding the fountain of youth and having a budding star in Booker and nice complimentary players around him and CP3 that know their role.

Dude be looking like a younger version of Doc Rivers as far as his coaching is concerned. Good regular season coach, but unable to make adjustments during critical playoff moments.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Not being able to rally his players ina game 7. Yeah he needs to get blame. I find it hard to believe no one on that team, from the coaches to the players, couldnt find a way to get better after half time.

Daps
Not being able to rally his players ina game 7. Yeah he needs to get blame. I find it hard to believe no one on that team, from the coaches to the players, couldnt find a way to get better after half time.
The only way they were going to get back in that game was to shoot 3s, but that was never their identity, so it would've been hard for them to flick a switch and become that type of team. Your team adopts the identity of their best player, and if you believe that's CP3, well, we know his history in big playoff games.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No, no... let's let the Suns continue being exactly who they are. It's working out perfectly...

...for us Laker fans :troll: