Irami Osei-Frimpong Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
What was the actual strawman?
Saying pie in the sky, isn't a strawman argument, you understand that right? Use words properly.

Ask a question, answer it, then contradict yourself, brehs. Don't spin up an accusation just so you can find something to disagree/attack with.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Ask a question, answer it, then contradict yourself, brehs. Don't spin up an accusation just so you can find something to disagree/attack with.
I didn't ask you a question and then answer it.
I didn't contradict anything I asserted.
I didn't accuse you of anything either.

You made a statement, I addressed your actual statement, and I disagreed with you and stated why I did and why I thought you were mistaken.

This was not the use of a strawman though, so again, try to use words that you know the definitions of.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The post above yours disproves that.

You're failing at this.

I never asked you a question and answered it. I'm waiting on your response, you seem to not want to answer those questions though.

You have tried to get out of answering those questions by incorrectly using the term "strawman"

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
In this video Irami talks about money and his status at UGA.

Irami upset the donors of UGA by saying that Black people learned how to kill White people by going to WW2 and that's what bolstered the Civil Rights Movement.

So UGA launched an investigation on him because they could not get him on free speech grounds. Irami was put on permanent probation by UGA.

Last edited:

BigAggieLean.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Irami says he's fine with "full" (I don't think there's no such thing) ADOS getting paid first. :wow: #trueally

Interesting.

Was listening to this podcast some today. I really enjoyed, but yea, he’s echoed what I’ve kind of been figured, and that’s most of these Democrat candidates are disingenuous with their mentioning of reparations. He says Castro and Williamson are genuine, though. Those two are my candidates, and one of them will get my vote.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success #1200Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy

:wow: Irami paints a picture so well without any hateful bullshyt.

When he says; Teachers are carelessly destroying your legacy because of there useless ideology I felt it

Reminds me of that video of the father coming back home to his "daughter" and seeing that the child's mother groomed them to be that way

Divorce was liberalized

The main reason I don't fukk with Democrats liberal shyt is because it's so anti-black family

#BLM literally came out and said they wanted to destroy the family structure

Again, watch this for better context