"We Need Big Guards & Wings Who Defend Like Dogs" - Official Washington Wizards 2022 Offseason Thread

Will Tommy Sheppard continue to falter in the NBA Draft and sign contracts with mid-talent?

• Total voters

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:scust: you got nothing we would want

If they wont deal him for Mitchell they aint gonna deal him for Kuz/Rui...I dont think its gonna happen here but Masai/Nurse seem to think he has an all star leap in him......If they trade him i think its up not down...

Daps
Look like the Wizards showing Collin Sexton some interest but... he's not a big guard or wing that defend like dogs :mjlol:

We in the news everyone week for who we're showing interest in. That starting line up would be sick though :sas1:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Yup but it's more than that. He has a handle at his size, athletic. But the best thing is how if you watch a lot of nba players very few can navigate in a crowd smoothly and creatively to get to the cup. His handle and athleticism gets him there. And the way he also slithers through bodies. I saw a comp saying he's like the Morris twins and I don't see it.

I see someone who can be played as a big two, who can also play three and four. He'll play defense and rebound while also being a potential menace offensively. And he's a dog.

Also look at his college splits..ideally you want his shot to get better but he actually had a derozen type high percentage from 2 pt fgs of 56 percent. Three point is at 36. And free throw at 90. And we are picking in the range a Paul George and derozen was chosen.

@FAH1223 remember this conversation we had? now look at tari is balling. out of all the guys i wanted jaden ivey, shaeden sharpe, dyson daniels, tari... we got the one i wanted least