"WE NEED TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT..." - W.H./The Donald

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
Ok so why isn’t nyc having a upsurge ? Why is it coincidentally the states that opened up early go post on breitbart or something white boy? And protests are around. The world yet yet the us is having this ?

Potentially faked numbers?
Plus people around the world are waking up, they've opened up and have realized it's not this super deadly bullshyt the west believes white boy

Deaths has not spiked significantly like the "confirmed cases"
Otherwise.. there would be millions dead in the streets as of last week

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Plus people around the world are waking up, they've opened up and have realized it's not this super deadly bullshyt the west believes white boy

Deaths are a lagging indicator...This is something that has to be constantly mentioned because folks seem not to get it. The Surgeon General said it himself a few days ago.

Coronavirus updates: Surgeon General cautions that 'deaths lag at least two weeks' as cases rise in 40 states; 31 MLB players test positive

Cases spiked over the past week. Its not something that kills instantly. We've seen this play out before but people still don't get it...Crazy.

You talking about the "world waking up". The world knows to socially distance and wear masks, something dumbass Americans struggle to do.

Last edited:

sean360

Pro
Daps

I actually test people here in Florida based on my job, don’t like telling people what I do but I’m a nurse practitioner that float to various urgent care clinics in Orlando. People have been lining up around the clinics for testing and we are doing rapid and send out test, I’m getting roughly one in 5 people positive. Secondly regarding how deadly it is it’s not a virus that you get and die one day later, you get the virus some have no symptoms some do and some die. It takes a few days for symptoms then by day 10 you might start having difficulty breathing, then you oxygen drops, some people just have cough and breathing okay but oxygen drops( like a patient I had breathing talking normally but oxygen low as hell, went to er icu intubated, put on ventilator ,luckily survive) so you might take 3 to 6 weeks before you die because of medical advancements. The numbers start jumping up about 2.5 was ago.They send us updated on hospitals numbers, 4 was ago is was low now the numbers in hospitals is like 5 plus folds.If the numbers keep going up and then hospitals out of beds , the death rate is not gonna look pretty.