And I looked, and behold a pale appaloosa: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him: FSU 2023-2024

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Haven't seen @klutch2381 or @Champ_KW since the screw job pause. Hope the brehs are okay :mjcry:

I don't know if people aren't watching games or they just let ESPN and the media shape their narratives, but we all watched this team we know this defense was special, NFL dudes throughout that defense especially the DL and it was hitting its peak at the end of the season. The Noles shutdown the heisman winner and shut down a top 20 offense in Louisville.
Yet someway somehow Michigan and JJ Mccarthy (who has put up pedestrian numbers the last 4 games) was going to light up the Noles :skip:

Washington who struggled to put up points against ASU and WSU was going to destroy FSU :skip:

Not saying the Noles would have won, but with a month to prepare I would have liked their chances.

Long term gotta get out the ACC. I dont know how they're gonna do it, but they must. Next season get a portal QB, Tackle, DE and LB. Load up and make another run.

Something left my spirit last Sunday, bruv. I’m not sure if I’ll ever get it back. :wow:

What’s wild is I think we would’ve flat out beat Michigan. Their offense plays right into our defensive scheme. They would’ve struggled mightily to move the ball against Fiske and co.

We should be talking about that heroic ass, Remember the Titans ass defensive performance against UL, but that’s been overshadowed. All they really needed was one TD—couldn’t score. Handed them the ball on the ten yard line and they Still couldn’t score. :wow:

I’ll never forgive the CFP selection committee, dikkheadstreit. Reece Davis, et al. It’s on sight for all of them. :demonic:

The one good thing is that it’s really galvanized the fan base. I have to believe they didn’t think the blowback would be this BAD, but they pulled this fukk shyt on the wrong team and fanbase. TBE up big time now and steady climbing. We’re going to be back with a vengeance. I know that! Mike is going to enter his destroy a bytch era now too.

In the words of Rambo, they drew first blood.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
We really have to upgrade the recruiting aptitude of this staff. We’ve lost our top recruit on fukking signing day three years in a row :snoop:. JP, Odell, Randy, et al. aren’t recruiting shyt. Norvell also isn’t a killer.

We also have to get the fukk outta the ACC. I don’t care how we do it. FSU owns all kinda real estate in Tally—so sell some of that shyt or take a loan out against it or something. The ACC is greatly limiting our recruiting effectiveness.

I’m tired of this shyt.

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
We really have to upgrade the recruiting aptitude of this staff. We’ve lost our top recruit on fukking signing day three years in a row :snoop:. JP, Odell, Randy, et al. aren’t recruiting shyt. Norvell also isn’t a killer.

We also have to get the fukk outta the ACC. I don’t care how we do it. FSU owns all kinda real estate in Tally—so sell some of that shyt or take a loan out against it or something. The ACC is greatly limiting our recruiting effectiveness.

I’m tired of this shyt.
I’m over recruiting lol. These kids change they mind every other week lol.