We should have elections for Mods

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
We should have elections for mods every 2 years and should have the right to hold recalls after a year if enough people sign up.

This is how we get away from mods having agendas like in the past.

FREEDOM!!!!!

cook

Banned
Daps
good idea. we'll definitely listen to the posters about mods.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah fukk that shyt, leave it like it is.

aint gon be no problems on here, what the worst that can happen.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I said this in another topic but I'll copy and paste here too :

This site should have as few mods as possible.....

Honestly, I never understood why web forums have so much damn hierarchy. Don't rush out to give mod status, and give people "power", and give rise to "personalities" and all that shyt that comes with it...just let this bytch breath for awhile. Very few things need mod support anyways. Edit a topic title here, merge a topic there....

Giving every small little forum 2 or 3 different mods is just overkill anyways.

Go to a site like neogaf or something awful and those fakkits have like 100 mods a piece....:childplease: It actually works to RUINING discussions because you have to tiptoe around those lames and everyone shows them deference.

This site should have like 2 mods, honestly.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I said this in another topic but I'll copy and paste here too :

This site should have as few mods as possible.....

Honestly, I never understood why web forums have so much damn hierarchy. Don't rush out to give mod status, and give people "power", and give rise to "personalities" and all that shyt that comes with it...just let this bytch breath for awhile. Very few things need mod support anyways. Edit a topic title here, merge a topic there....

Giving every small little forum 2 or 3 different mods is just overkill anyways.

Go to a site like neogaf or something awful and those fakkits have like 100 mods a piece....:childplease: It actually works to RUINING discussions because you have to tiptoe around those lames and everyone shows them deference.

This site should have like 2 mods, honestly.
We need mods to keep dudes from getting out of line and fixing shyt (posting naked pics, posting in the wrong forum, spamming). This needs to be less strict than SOHH but it doesn't need to be a SOHH Anarchy.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We need mods to keep dudes from getting out of line and fixing shyt (posting naked pics, posting in the wrong forum, spamming). This needs to be less strict than SOHH but it doesn't need to be a SOHH Anarchy.

nikka posting naked pics should be allowed

We all grown ass men around this bytch :jawalrus:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikka posting naked pics should be allowed

We all grown ass men around this bytch :jawalrus:

Nah, they said they have to keep it work friendly. And given how easy it is to register on here, you know some people won't give a fukk and post whatever they want to anyway.