“We would’ve won more championships in Cle. had I been more mature” -Kyrie I Am Athlete interview

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
When was this filmed? Are we seeing "mature" Kyrie now in Brooklyn??

Yes, mature Kyrie is what we saw in Brooklyn this season.

He must be talking about 2015, maybe he would have taken better care of himself and been healthy in the 2015 finals and they win. And also maybe 2019.

We know he's not talking about 2017 and 2018.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I’m sorry but it’s the truth..

The Nets have never mattered here…

They have low self esteem on some Black Girl Lost Nas stripper shyt

It amazes me how that trash, crap tier organization moved from the NJ swamp to Brooklyn, rebranded themselves, and that's all it took for them to be viewed as something better than what they've always been: an irrelevant franchise who's never, ever mattered in the grand scheme of the NBA.

Them putting together a squad that for damn near 3 years now nikkas have been swearing is on a 1-way track to a guaranteed championship, then falling in the 2nd round last year, then getting completely embarrassed by the Celtics this year in the first round (while also being the only team that didn't record not even 1 victory in these playoffs) is exactly on brand for the Nets.

And that's without even mentioning that they voluntarily took in Ben Simmons to add to their collective misery. I couldn't imagine being a fan of a team who routinely disappoints and already has the face of their future disappointments lethargically waiting in the wings.

You wanna piss off a Jets fan? When they do what they always do and disappoint their fan base after blowing smoke up their ass all offseason, just say these 3 magic words of inconvenient truth: "Same. Old. Jets." The exact same thing applies to the NBA's equivalent of NY's other football team.

Same. Old. Nets.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
There’s nothing wrong with being a talented player who wants to be “The Man” on his own team. The issue is Kyrie saw what it was in Boston and couldn’t handle it. You gotta be able to handle the responsibility of being the unquestioned Alpha. Its nothing easy

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It amazes me how that trash, crap tier organization moved from the NJ swamp to Brooklyn, rebranded themselves, and that's all it took for them to be viewed as something better than what they've always been: an irrelevant franchise who's never, ever mattered in the grand scheme of the NBA.

Them putting together a squad that for damn near 3 years now nikkas have been swearing is on a 1-way track to a guaranteed championship, then falling in the 2nd round last year, then getting completely embarrassed by the Celtics this year in the first round (while also being the only team that didn't record not even 1 victory in these playoffs) is exactly on brand for the Nets.

And that's without even mentioning that they voluntarily took in Ben Simmons to add to their collective misery. I couldn't imagine being a fan of a team who routinely disappoints and already has the face of their future disappointments lethargically waiting in the wings.

You wanna piss off a Jets fan? When they do what they always do and disappoint their fan base after blowing smoke up their ass all offseason, just say these 3 magic words of inconvenient truth: "Same. Old. Jets." The exact same thing applies to the NBA's equivalent of NY's other football team.

Same. Old. Nets.
The Nets have been more relevant to the NBA than the Knicks for 20 years b.