Weakened China won’t overtake US economy ‘until 2080’: Rising debt, ageing population and ongoing property crisis to hold back Asian powerhouse

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
china's a pretty bad actor :yeshrug: they treat their people terribly with the censorship, 1 party communism, etc. aggressive polluting and intellectual property theft

and they'd stab us in the back in a second if they could, so i'd say our level of respect is about right :dead:
I know that make It make sense why we spend so heavily with them.. if they’re the big bad boogie man. Didn’t they’re president visit recently and literally drape the streets in red flags?
Did they do that for us?
Sounds to me like they got us by the short n curlys

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
China probably isn’t going to do anything meaningful in our lifetime now, guess we’ll have to see if they settle for some stupid shyt like attacking their neighbors or internal instability
Probably ass ninja :camby:grow a set

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Population decline and cooking the books on your economy and military isn’t going to get you far ask Russia.

:laff:
U seem to take it as a joke like nothing can happen. Why? To me this looks like certain politicians have been compromised. Since when is playing cosplay with one of our adversaries no big deal?