Weight Loss Plateau?

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
I’ve been making great process in losing weight these past 2 months. I was wondering how long it’ll be before I hit a plateau and have to switch up my routine.

I’m sure it’s different for everyone, but I wanna see if there’s a chance I can point out when it might happen based on data provided.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just keep at it. Make sure you're in a deficit, drink plenty of water, and keep the exercise up. Weight tends to fall off in bursts for me, I'll be pushing at it for a week or two and then my body decides to shed it in a single day. Drinking water is huge, that keeps you from retaining too much water weight and you'll notice the weight falling off more consistently.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just keep at it. Make sure you're in a deficit, drink plenty of water, and keep the exercise up. Weight tends to fall off in bursts for me, I'll be pushing at it for a week or two and then my body decides to shed it in a single day. Drinking water is huge, that keeps you from retaining too much water weight and you'll notice the weight falling off more consistently.
I’m the same, can drop 15-20lbs in 4 to 6 weeks then my body is like - “I’m good :hubie:” for the next 4, then outta no where somewhere around week 12 I’ll be down another 8.

Just maintain consistency

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West

I’ve been drinking over 100 fluid Oz of water daily. Only yesterday I drank under 100 since 2-3 months ago.

Dont stop until u hit the plateu. Then readjust you numbers base off of weight and switch up your lifting routine. I usually do this every 90 days because thats around the time my body adjusts to my daily activities

I’m not doing any lifting; strictly cardio. 30 minutes of HIIT stationary biking and 30 minutes of cardio yoga later. 4-6 days a week.

I mix in some exercises like push-ups and squats as well.