All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just because Kelvin tried to use it against him, doesn't mean it didn't happen

I think it did

Fair enough.
I have a question tho.

Outside of a time machine to go back to the moment,what would it take for you to believe that him or any man that was accused of rape,said he didnt do it,submitted to a DNA test,and then was subsequently not charged with said crime,really didnt do it?

Tyson was actually convicted,do we think he raped Desiree Washinton?
We believe what we choose.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
@Soylent Greenz
I don't think tyson raped that chick, I think his sex was too rough. From how Mike was described to have sex, I can see her calling it rape, because of the type of chick she was.

With Charlamagne, why would you want to hang with a teenage chick who is square, and its only two girls at the party at that? Man, I know foul nikkas, and how they move, that is a prime example of a shyt stain. He wanted to hang with young chicks, because he knew he could manipulate them easier then older ones, and he wanted to run a train. If you listen to both sides, its obvious he got off lucky, but that doesn't mean he didn't do it. If the mother would have went along with sending the girl to court, it would have been a wrap for CTG!

You don't think CTG is a creepy freak to the extreme when it come to sex? You really think this singer guy only went through that with Kelvin, even though CTG lived in the same condo years before, and had to deal with Kelvin also? The only difference is CTG didn't tell everyone, he hates Kelvin also!

That nikka Kelvin aint gonna be this old, and that's the first time he did this crazy shyt. He just got exposed now. I even heard choke no joke say CTG showed him a text of his boss saying "he can't wait to suck his(ctg) dikk". I'm not saying because he may be gay or bi, that he is foul, its because he used to say crazy shyt, and put himself in dumb situations, just to get known in the entertainment world. Plus not ashamed to show some text like that. If you are straight, you will feel crazy with your boss saying some shyt like that to you, you would be working to stop that shyt. It's shows his mind, and who he really is. Remember he has a wife, why would another man feel comfortable saying that to you?

Doing something like the girls said, is believable. If they said this now, I wouldn't believe it because he seems to have changed, but back then? HELL YEAH, I THINK HE DID IT!

Last edited: