We've reached rock bottom in the West politically; Thanks, Centrists!

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i tried, probably unsuccessfully to explain that the CIA was to blame for a lot in some old thread months ago, so i agree with this post that the CIA has successfully destroyed revolution but im not giving glenn and matt any credit for grifting. i dont even know if they truly have this analysis of the situation, or if they always were grifters who simply moved where the money was the whole time.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Users of class A drugs in UK face losing passports, say reports of proposals

All the bloviating for years about authoritarian China just to dominate politics for decades and run the same scams from nation to nation.

The neo-liberal consensus has destroyed politics in nearly every Western nation. Justin Trudeau and his Liberal party are almost identical to Boris Johnson and his clownish elitist Conservative party, in both clown efficacy and elitism. All these parties only differ on whatever issues are unique from country to country but broadly are the exact same. Moderate tax cuts and "smart efficient government" type memes lauding their professionalism and effectiveness.

Joe Biden and his administration are the adults. Just like Trudeau and his cabinet. Same with Macron. In France Islamophobia is a wedge issue so Macron plays into an aspect of it. If this were a wedge issue in say Australia, the corporate drones would have the exact same focus group tested response.

There is nothing to look forward to politically in any of these nations. After Biden is anyone looking forward to DeSantis? Not even Trump MAGA 2016 people would be enthusiastic about voting for him if Trump doesn't run. At the very least Trump represents political activism even if it is for horrific purposes. The jealousy that liberals have for Trump voters is that they dare to even have a political ideology that isn't "Green Gender Neutral Lives Matter".

The CIA and other intelligence agencies have sufficiently diluted revolutionary thought. They've won and I think all the smart people see this and have given up. Glenn Greenwald, Matt Taibbi etc... sure they grift... but wouldn't you if you knew that the ball game was over? I know I would. Get some stats in before the final buzzer.
This feels like political ho babble….you went on a long rant because Boris is doing fukkery to curtail cocaine use? Neoliberals do suck a fukking lot, but this feels like a reach

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
There is nothing to look forward to politically in any of these nations. After Biden is anyone looking forward to DeSantis? Not even Trump MAGA 2016 people would be enthusiastic about voting for him if Trump doesn't run. At the very least Trump represents political activism even if it is for horrific purposes. The jealousy that liberals have for Trump voters is that they dare to even have a political ideology that isn't "Green Gender Neutral Lives Matter".

The CIA and other intelligence agencies have sufficiently diluted revolutionary thought. They've won and I think all the smart people see this and have given up. Glenn Greenwald, Matt Taibbi etc... sure they grift... but wouldn't you if you knew that the ball game was over? I know I would. Get some stats in before the final buzzer.

Is there not revolutionary thought behind what you're mocking here? I mean, it's attempting to challenge and change the social order at least.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nah this is also right too... what does it even matter? Nihilism is all that makes sense.
Nihilism been a thing since Terrorist were convincing babies to blow themselves up to kill other babies. shyt a lot of Nihilism was around during the WW era too and was an unspoken cause of both of them.

The issue is we need big narratives to ground ourselves in the now and give ourselves Hope for the future, or we got to do some gnarly stuff to each other to better appreciate the ability to breathe. Religion use to do that for most people, but it’s hard when you have the internet to explain how much evil has been done in religions names. Governments could do it but they are too busy sucking the cock of corporations and corporations don’t give a damn about anything except making money and getting their cocks sucked by politicians/government.

With that said Trump ain’t the answer, the protest when Trump was president and they burned building was the answer. It was a mixture of people being fed up and paying attention and that doesn’t happen often.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's absolutely nothing revolutionary about rehashing the 60's and 70's with celebrities and face level policies.

There's something revolutionary about calling Boris Johnson a centrist and neolib

:troll: