What’s the longest you’ve gone without talking to an ex ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I don’t support communicating with exes but I know some may have a different perspective on that. For those of you who have reconciled (not a relationship ) cordial relationships or given as ex closure, how long was it before you spoke to them ?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Knew my ex since 2nd grade, was together for 3 years. Our moms are friends. I played traveling ball with her cousins.

Haven’t spoken to her in well over a year, it’s the best thing I’ve done to move forward. Even after we broke up we’d still hit each other up occasionally, that just prolongs the healing process.

Remove/hide from social media, delete they number, delete pics. Only things you have are memories, and even those, will eventually fade away

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reconcile as in got back together?? Maybe four or five months.

if you just mean reconcile as in from break up to becoming cordial again, the longest I went was maybe two years then she hit me up randomly asking if I had finally gotten a career yet lol. We ended up chatting ever since then but we aren’t friends or that cool or anything now. Still don’t know if she was asking to gauge if she wanted to try to get with me again, if she was just taking a shot at me, or if it was a curiosity thing. It happened maybe a month into the original quarantine so :yeshrug:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i can't stay away, i'm still in touch with ones from 7th grade, it's truly a disease :mjcry:

it's okay breh, I still talk to my 7th grade GF, i may go over there sunday :francis: I have two more from middle school that call me sometimes also.....

:francis::to:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
If she's truly an ex, it's best to cease contacting her.:hubie: She's leaving an imprint on you that will make it hard for you to bond with other women. Plus she's receiving non-sexual attention from you which is something every women values, while presumably you aren't getting sex from her. It's all one-sided.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Years (maybe 2, 3 years since texting) and I randomly ran into her while I was on a Hinge date. Lol. She had a gig where I took my date. Was not attracted to the date. Ended chilling but didn’t make a move on her and just dropped her off home.