What’s the most overrated hip hop album of all time?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
says "NY on a pedestal" glorifying from afar nikkas like you:mjlol:, not even from NYC, from fukkin Virginia. :mjlol:

i honestly DGAF what some wannabe Timbaland boot wearing Indian thinks, i just wanted to inform the homie who he was talkin to. and to not waste his time
I don’t know who you are and didn’t really follow what you said don’t care. Suck a dikk. :manny:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
TPAB and Take Care are probably the biggest two that are called classics, when they're far from it. I prefer their other albums over those. TPAB came out at the right time, but, I barely find myself going back to it. There's nothing really memorable out of it OTHER than the amazing artwork. The Tupac stuff was annoying because he was beating people over the head with the metaphor and connection. By the end, it just comes off overly pretentious and we're supposed to like it because there's some vague deepness to it, even though it fails to accomplish that.

TC, suffers from bloat and generally being a weaker SFG, except this did nothing in the grand scheme of things. Nobody other than Joe Budden's hilarious "effort" really tried to rip the sound off of this and it just sounds overly produced with the lyrical depth of a IG thots morning caption. I will acknowledge that it moved a ton, so I could see why people revere it as such, but man I just hear filler out of almost every song on this shyt. It feels like So Far Gone cuts that they went back and put a shyt ton of awful production to make up for the corny lyrics.

Both Kendrick and Drake have done better since or before that. I think the other albums of theirs that people call classics, GKMC, SFG or IYRTITL are better and did a lot more even if in Drake's case, it didn't mean much to sales than TC did.

C3, I could see why people call it classic, but it's more of a culmination of a legendary mixtape/feature run. I don't think anybody rates it highly, rather they acknowledge it as the peak of everything he was working towards. So I wouldn't really make a face when people bring this one up because legit, it was amazing at the time. I still remember cutting class just to pick it up from Tower Records (RIP), so I can't make fun of people who think of it so.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Master P-Ghetto D

I've seen that album get the classic label and I just don't see it. Album is a chore to listen to all the way through nowadays. If P had anything that would be considered a classic it would be Ice Cream Man